PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL to allow 2 players to return from IR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking that the 46 man game day roster is something that BB embraces. It requires detailed, competent management, more planning, quick adjustments, and rosters stocked with flexibility, redundancy, and depth. Advantage Patriots!

Even a blind squirrel gets an acorn now and then.

An actual good move by the gang who can't shoot straight.

Now make all 53 players on the roster active on game day.

Agree. That should include expanding the roster and the cap proportionately.

They were saying that it would have been beneficial for Pats last year because if Gronk was ready to play for POs and/or SB he would have been eligible with this new rule. Thankfully it worked out last year without him. Can you imagine if it was in place last year and Gronk came back and we won with him out most of Reg Season? They would have said Tuck Rule 2.0 lol

It has always seemed to me that if you are paying 53 guys to be on your team, 53 guys should be eligible to play, some weeks a team might have 49 guys dressed because of injuries.. there can be the same injury designations in the framework of the current system. If a players is designated as out, the player does not dress..

A team could have on their roster a kick/punt returner who has no other responsibilities or a big LB who can be used in short yardage situations...

2 players returning from IR is a good move..

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back