PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Ticket Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJR4884

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Just thought I'd post up a few details on some tickets I was able to get for the Dolphins game and wondering what everyone else's experiences have been.

Finally got on the list for season tickets just to have the ability to purchase tickets at face value. Throughout the season I didn't have a lot of games I was really able to go to, so in the search for tickets far in advance, it seems near hopeless.

Fast forward to this past Saturday, and I will say, it was tedious getting tickets for 2 or more, but not impossible. I scored Sec 133, Row 21, Seats 11,12. Tickets were abundant from 24 hours prior to the game to the next morning. I'm assuming this is the case with most games, correct?

What has everyone else's experience been like? I'm 100% keeping my line to take advantage of this. I don't think i'm going to any more games this year since they are on Christmas Eve and NYE, but i'm hoping that i can get another pair of seats for a playoff game... hopefully two.

I am convinced that the ticket resellers have bots on the exchange that buy up tickets as soon as they are listed. I listed a pair of tickets, they were sold instantly. I then attended the game and the two tickets that had sold remained unfilled for the entire game.

What was face value.

I had to pay 1105 for 4 tickets in the sky for the Panthers game.

I had fun but that day in it self almost ruined games for me

The ticket exchange has definitely gotten better compared to the past couple of years. you could not find tickets the last couple of seasons. But this year I have not been shut out of a game yet. But I do have to try just about all week to find them and I'm not picky if I see them I buy them.

I am convinced that the ticket resellers have bots on the exchange that buy up tickets as soon as they are listed. I listed a pair of tickets, they were sold instantly. I then attended the game and the two tickets that had sold remained unfilled for the entire game.

Yes I think this is the case as well, but i don't think they are for singles since they don't go in the matter of seconds. Luckily i was able to get ahead of the bots several times. I'm thinking they probably stop looking for tickets at some point the day before the game since Saturday evening/early Sunday morning there were many pairs available and didn't disappear right away.

What was face value.

I had to pay 1105 for 4 tickets in the sky for the Panthers game.

I had fun but that day in it self almost ruined games for me

The seats I had were the most expensive, face value was $215 ($224.50 after fees.) The further you are away from the 50 yard line the less you pay, face value is split up in tiers. If memory serves me correctly you can pay anywhere from $140 up to $215 for the 100/200 sections, and then for the 300 level you'll be paying anywhere from $77 to $140ish.

For the cost, I would rather have the front section of the lower 300's for half the price. Those are some awesome seats for a relatively low cost.

The ticket exchange has definitely gotten better compared to the past couple of years. you could not find tickets the last couple of seasons. But this year I have not been shut out of a game yet. But I do have to try just about all week to find them and I'm not picky if I see them I buy them.

I gave a few up Saturday night and was a little nervous about that, but luckily by 12am there were plenty to choose from.

Just thought I'd post up a few details on some tickets I was able to get for the Dolphins game and wondering what everyone else's experiences have been.

Finally got on the list for season tickets just to have the ability to purchase tickets at face value. Throughout the season I didn't have a lot of games I was really able to go to, so in the search for tickets far in advance, it seems near hopeless.

Fast forward to this past Saturday, and I will say, it was tedious getting tickets for 2 or more, but not impossible. I scored Sec 133, Row 21, Seats 11,12. Tickets were abundant from 24 hours prior to the game to the next morning. I'm assuming this is the case with most games, correct?

What has everyone else's experience been like? I'm 100% keeping my line to take advantage of this. I don't think i'm going to any more games this year since they are on Christmas Eve and NYE, but i'm hoping that i can get another pair of seats for a playoff game... hopefully two.

I am hoping for a good NFL ticket exchange experience for the Dolphins Pats Monday night game. I have one ticket listed so will see. if anyone on the forum would like to go I have one Pats-Dolphins ticket for sale for the Monday night Dec 11 game. you will be sitting with 2 patriots fans. seat is great section 103 row 3. let me know if interested. TimD

I am hoping for a good NFL ticket exchange experience for the Dolphins Pats Monday night game. I have one ticket listed so will see. if anyone on the forum would like to go I have one Pats-Dolphins ticket for sale for the Monday night Dec 11 game. you will be sitting with 2 patriots fans. seat is great section 103 row 3. let me know if interested. TimD

I'm confused... the game is in Miami. I'm assuming most folks on here are in the northeast, plus the NFL ticket exchange for this game would be for Dolphin season ticket holders, no?

I'm confused... the game is in Miami. I'm assuming most folks on here are in the northeast, plus the NFL ticket exchange for this game would be for Dolphin season ticket holders, no?
He may be slightly confused between the season tix waitlist and the NFL tix exchange, which is a credible place to buy/sell verified tix that people have listed on the market and is available to the general public.

I’m just guessing since the title of the thread was “NFL ticket exchange.” I could be wrong, of course.

i had no idea there was a difference lol. I just figured "NFL Ticket Exchange" was for those who are season ticket holders/waitlist that can purchase tickets at face value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News