PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Stadiums - Which ones have you been to?

I've only been to the stadium that's been renamed, what, 3 times ?

Pro Player
Dolphin
Sun Life

Whatever you wana call it.

I've been their twice to see that Pats play the Fins and I'll be going their again to see the opening game between them as well.

Qwest Field
Kingdome
Invesco Field
University of Phoenix Stadium

Not many, unfortunately.

Super Dome for many years.
Candle Stick over the last 6 years

I've only been to 2 NFL stadiums and neither of them were for NFL games :D.
Both times were to watch my Clemson Tigers compete in bowl games. The first time I went I was in 2000 (I was 7 or 8) to EverBank field in Jacksonville, FL for the Gator Bowl. The second time I went to an NFL stadium was last year to the Meineke Car Car (now the Belk) Bowl that was held at Charlotte's Bank of America stadium.

Although I don't remember much about EverBank field, the Panther's stadium is very nice and I really liked it!

Sadly, living so far from Foxboro, I have never had the privilege of watching the Pats in Gillette. I had to endure the gauntlet in Buffalo (I live in SW Ontario so it was an hour or so drive). The Bills fans were morons and more than a little bit aggressive to my son and I who were wearing Patriots jackets. Im very thankful for the great Pats fans from NH and VT who surrounded us at the tailgate party and on the bus to the stadium- proof that Patriots fans are not only football savvy, but also classy. The best part of the trip was watching NE kick Buffalos ass in their own frozen stadium. (the best part was actually leaving Buffalo... what a dump).

Patriots 4 Ever ...

-Lonely Canadian Fan.

I've seen the Patriots play at Foxboro Stadium, the old Tampa Stadium (The Old Sombrero!), and Gillette Stadium. Great times!

Ive been to Heinz field Home of the pittsburgh steelers!!!:rocker:

Other than Gillette, I've been to:

Lincoln Financial (Eagles)
Cleveland Browns Stadium

Hopefully going to the Ravens-Pats game this year in Baltimore, just gotta score some tix!

Sadly, living so far from Foxboro, I have never had the privilege of watching the Pats in Gillette. I had to endure the gauntlet in Buffalo (I live in SW Ontario so it was an hour or so drive). The Bills fans were morons and more than a little bit aggressive to my son and I who were wearing Patriots jackets. Im very thankful for the great Pats fans from NH and VT who surrounded us at the tailgate party and on the bus to the stadium- proof that Patriots fans are not only football savvy, but also classy. The best part of the trip was watching NE kick Buffalos ass in their own frozen stadium. (the best part was actually leaving Buffalo... what a dump).

Patriots 4 Ever ...

-Lonely Canadian Fan.

I will never return to Buffalo for a football game. Fans are dumb, aggressive towards opposing fans, and unnecessarily drunk. One of the worst live sports experiences of my life. It made Sabres games seem fun.

Ive only been to Gillette, Qualcomm (SD) and the Cards stadium.

I will never return to Buffalo for a football game. Fans are dumb, aggressive towards opposing fans, and unnecessarily drunk. One of the worst live sports experiences of my life. It made Sabres games seem fun.

It depends on where you sit. My friend is a huge Pats fan, and he never has problems when I take him with me to Bills-Patriots games. However, if you are obnoxious, the fans will get after you. We have an extremely angry fan base since we've sucked for so long.

I'm embarrassed to say, but as big a Patriots fan as I am, I've only been to one live game. And just recently too. Growing up my parents weren't the richest people nor did they share their children's love for football. I actually only went to Gillette Stadium for the first time two years ago when my girlfriend's dad won two tickets and gave them to us. It was the coldest game of the season against the Jets and we beat them like 60-3 (Or something like that.) It was ALOT of fun and hopefully one day I'll be able to go back again. :)

Gilette - it's okay
Cleveland Brown Stadium - I like it
Lucas Oil Stadium - Super Bowl XLVI. I had a good time with my dad, just a disappointing outcome.

Denver Broncos Stadium-Really small but really nice!

Tennessee Titans LP Field-Really pretty!

1. Superdome (nothing like it, yes I'm biased)
2. Reliant Stadium (very nice and enjoyed the game atmosphere)
3. Cowboys Stadium (the new one; stadium is unbelievable, fans not so much)
4. Bank of America (all in all a good time and very nice stadium)
5. Georgia Dome (it's ugly and boring)

Will be at Gillette Stadium in October. Looking forward to it!

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back