PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL record: Pats 6 straight games giving up 300+ yards passing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Any other team, what would their record be? 2-4? At BEST? More likely in Browns country...

And yet this team is 4-2, leading the division, and should be 5-1.

Thank God that while the defense is still figuring everything out back there...

supergoat.jpg

...the GOAT is still flying high. :)

Guys, BB and MattyP are just taking the ole' "bend but don't break" to all new highs.

Sorta more like "Bend, bend some more, bend over, let it break a little, aw-fu**it, it's broke, let Brady clean it up."

When Lombardi #6 is held this February, we'll all be complimenting the coaches on their defensive master-minding with this strategy.

Guys, BB and MattyP are just taking the ole' "bend but don't break" to all new highs.

Sorta more like "Bend, bend some more, bend over, let it break a little, aw-fu**it, it's broke, let Brady clean it up."

When Lombardi #6 is held this February, we'll all be complimenting the coaches on their defensive master-minding with this strategy.

We may never draft another defensive player again!

We are become the Manning error (sic) Clots!

A nice back handed compliment if there was one.......

"Coach Belichick, it's impressive how your team has given up 300+ passing yards in each game and still managed to earn a 4-2 record."

How do you respond......."Thanks, I think?"

Any other team, what would their record be? 2-4? At BEST? More likely in Browns country...

And yet this team is 4-2, leading the division, and should be 5-1.

Thank God that while the defense is still figuring everything out back there...

supergoat.jpg

...the GOAT is still flying high. :)
Well since games aren't decided by passing yards many other factors would determine what their record would be.
Considering we have had 3 bad defensive games and 3 good ones it seems at the moment that Brady (compared to an average replacement) has made a 1 game difference, specifically the Houston game.

I haven't seen bend don't break. I have seen.

Chiefs shatter into a million pieces
Saints don't bend or break but play conservative with a lead
Houston bend a lot and break a lot
Carolina bend break shake rattle roll die
Tampa dominate early bend a little later
Jets. Such early then **** them down.

Again I will say football is not a game to be analyzed by statistics.

Dreams can come true.

Their defensive draft picks lately have been stinky garbage (other than Flowers, and maybe Wise). That, and letting too many good players go. It's caught up to them.

I really wish they kept Hicks.

It's not like the Pats are giving up tons of yards but are holding teams to few points. Pats are ranked 31 out of 32 in points allowed. The defense sucks.

Yeah, they've been absolutely terrible but they have improved somewhat the last two weeks. I'm waiting to see what the unit is playing like two weeks from Sunday before I write them off for the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft