PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Playoffs: Sunday Wild Card Game Day Chat

...this is the first day I ever thought to myself... I gotta check out Skip Bayless. :)

Packers are another team that is proof you don’t have to bottom out or draft a high pick QB to win.

Found Jordan love late in the 1st let him sit… then Rodgers leaves and they don’t miss a beat.

Steelers, chiefs, packers, ravens….none of these teams ever really bottomed out

If you have a great defense, a true #1 WR, a good running game, a solid OL and a good OC then you can be a great team even with an unexceptional QB. Detroit is a very interesting model.

Loins defense isn't that great, at all, especially their secondary... And Goff's better than you would think.

I agree....unless SF implodes.

But all of the pressure is on the 49ers. Packers are playing with house money.

A good question is whether Love is a flash in the pan. Or, the real deal who can win a SB.

Better he than your filthy ****ing maggot boyfriend.

Hoping to get back early also, although I’m torn on this one. Not a fan of either team and what concerns me is that I feel like things are playing out in Buffalo’s favor so far…pains me to imagine them raising a trophy. Creates a new problem that we’d all suddenly have to deal with. :rolleyes:

Why? Better them than any of our Real Enemies.

Go Billdos!

Packers are another team that is proof you don’t have to bottom out or draft a high pick QB to win.

Found Jordan love late in the 1st let him sit… then Rodgers leaves and they don’t miss a beat.

Belichick tried that with Jimmy G. The problem with that scenario is we don't have a HoF QB for our number one pick to sit and learn behind for the next three years.

I hope they go to ****ty Kansas and ****ING DESTROY YOU.

Go Billdos!
One problem with your statement sir! The Mahomeys would have to travel to Buffalo to get their lubeless Bildo-ing!

Joshing aside, Dak has done a solid job for a 4th round pick. By no means was he ever seen as remotely "generational". Is there a world in which you would give up a 1st for him?

Ravens last won a playoff game in 2013, with 3 losing seasons since then. Chiefs went 50 years between Super Bowl appearances, Steelers last playoff win was 2016. What are we even talking about here?

Ravens last won a playoff game in 2013, with 3 losing seasons since then. Chiefs went 50 years between Super Bowl appearances, Steelers last playoff win was 2016. What are we even talking about here?
Since Tomlin is the HC of the Steelers in 2007

Total Win by teams

Patriots - 191 - 1st
Packers - 175 - 2nd
Steelers - 173 - 3rd
Ravens - 165 - 5th
Chief - 157 - 7th

All those teams have one at least a SB during that period.

So if the Patriots in the next 17 years are top 5 in total wins in the NFL during that period with a SB win. I’ll be happy even if we miss the playoffs some years.

they still have been competitive and never really bottomed out. would you take the steelers the past few years, ravens going from flacco to jackson, chiefs going on 10-12 years in a row since they were competitive with alex smith or what we have?

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back