Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
It's another new week, and the pick page has been updated:

PatsFans.com Weekly NFL Picks Contest

Here are the current season standings:

PatsFans.com Weekly NFL Picks Contest Standings

Obviously, it's a clean slate for the weekly contest so everyone is in the running for this weekend :D

I'm going to start working on the secondary contest this week to try and help people start filling in their missed games, as well as make things a little more interesting for Patriots games. So I'll follow up with that in another thread once it's up and running.

In the meantime, congrats to @DarrylS for his performance last week. Excellent job :cool:

Looks like I have to live dangerously and pick the Titans again.
I will save that pick till Sunday to think about.

Bring this back to Page 1 !

Looks like I have to live dangerously and pick the Titans again.
I will save that pick till Sunday to think about.

I hear you. I am having a tough time with that game and the Bills game.

On paper the Eagles are better, but boy when playing who knows they are Schizo at the moment. Losing to really bad teams and occassionaly rising up

Philly @ Buffalo is a Tough one the Bills are so mistake prone on O. Wentz haven't been special but could capitalize on Bills mistakes. IF the Bills played like they did against Miami they are losing this one.

Chargers @ Chicago could go either way neither Team have been good to me this year.:rolleyes:

I'm as good at this as I am golf. But I keep doing both.

Is it me or were the picks pretty easy this week? I need an easy week. I'm 58-48 and gonna make my move starting now.

I will gamble on Iggles.

I'm as good at this as I am golf. But I keep doing both.

One of my favorite golfing memories was during a company handicapped league. The guy I was golfing with was having the worst day golfing in his or probably anyone's life. He had at least for shots that landed behind him. One hit a tree, a couple went straight up in the air with back spin and a drive off the tee that hit the yardage marker. Haha.

On the back nine and after one of his forest finding shots I tried to lighten the mood by saying, " are we having fun yet?" And he snapped back, " FUN?? FUN?? I could be sitting at home right now eating a peanut butter sandwich!! THAT would be fun. This SUCKS!!" Haha

Is it me or were the picks pretty easy this week? I need an easy week. I'm 58-48 and gonna make my move starting now.

I felt the same way that the picks were too easy as well.
So far I'm 12-1 this week but feel I will have 50 others tied with me.

This has been updated with this afternoon's action.

It's a crowded leaderboard this week, with a bunch of people who correctly picked all the games so far this week (I'm lucky enough to be among them - thanks to my wife advising me to take Houston and not Oakland earlier this morning despite the fact Houston has burned me several times this season). :D

Good luck to everyone tonight and tomorrow. :cool:

This has been updated with this afternoon's action.

It's a crowded leaderboard this week, with a bunch of people who correctly picked all the games so far this week (I'm lucky enough to be among them - thanks to my wife advising me to take Houston and not Oakland earlier this morning despite the fact Houston has burned me several times this season). :D

Good luck to everyone tonight and tomorrow. :cool:

Hope the rest of you had the Chiefs. :D

I think this week was easy for most people.

Ian I think I had only one loss yesterday not two.
Click on your name on the results page, looks like you missed the Eagles/Bears and Packers/Chiefs games.

Last edited:
Another update - I just made it where everyone can now see all of the results for each person on that page. Since the records are there, I figured it only made sense. This is also available on all the result pages going back to Week 1.

Those also only fill in as the games are completed, so for privacy reasons, it's not possible to see who people have picked until the games are over.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back