PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Weekly NFL Picks Contest NFL Picks Contest Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you change the home of the Raiders to Las Vegas please?

• ThankU!
Reactions: Ian
I really enjoy doing this until the week I inevitably forget to do it and then I feel like I've ruined it for myself and stop playing. Gotta try to remember this year every week. Maybe I will set a weekly event on my work calendar lol...

I really enjoy doing this until the week I inevitably forget to do it and then I feel like I've ruined it for myself and stop playing. Gotta try to remember this year every week. Maybe I will set a weekly event on my work calendar lol...
That reminder should appear weekly. It's set to reset and switch to the new week every Tuesday morning at 7am all season.

Enjoy your pretty little yellow banner, you won't be repeating sucker!! ;)
Lol, I like the trash talk. :cool:

Anything is possible. @BlueThunder is probably looking for a little revenge as well given that he was in the lead for much of the year and it just got competitive right at the end. Should be fun :D

I just made my picks, but was wondering if I can change them before kickoff on Sunday ? A couple of them are very iffy, I am hopeless at pick em though since I think with my heart often and not my head !!!!

I just made my picks, but was wondering if I can change them before kickoff on Sunday ? A couple of them are very iffy, I am hopeless at pick em though since I think with my heart often and not my head !!!!
Yes, just like last year, they stay open until kickoff and then automatically close.

I like how you can see the percentages of who picks whom. Which leads me to believe that the 8.2% of us that picked Houston last night are on crack!o_O

Or 91.8% of us are football game picking geniuses.

BTW, I’ll update this tonight when I get home and get the standings page back up and running.

Philly burns me, but it looks like they burned most everyone here.

Matty P and the kittens take a huge choke against the unmighty Bears burning me.
21 unanswered points in the 4th by Mitch, come on.
I wonder if he is the first one fired this year ?

LV burns me, but I did not take them seriously.

Based on the outcome of the early games I will quote Steven Tyler from Somebody on Aerosmith's first album:

Misery Enjoys Company

Terrible picks for me this week .

These have been updated. @Nikolai and @FreeTedWilliams are at the top for people who had complete brackets, but a few others who missed the Thursday night game also had a good week. Two more games tomorrow night should definitely make it interesting :D

These have been updated. @Nikolai and @FreeTedWilliams are at the top for people who had complete brackets, but a few others who missed the Thursday night game also had a good week. Two more games tomorrow night should definitely make it interesting :D

Mr. Humble, Ian is also 11-3!

I think it will end in a three way tie, I have Pittsburgh and Tennessee, I'm guessing you guys do to

Mr. Humble, Ian is also 11-3!

I think it will end in a three way tie, I have Pittsburgh and Tennessee, I'm guessing you guys do to
That's also who I have. I got lucky this week and it will be interesting to see if, should either one of those teams lose, how things shake out because there are also a fair amount of people who are just one game back who could jump into the mix. That's the cool part about this, you never know how it will play out and it definitely makes watching the other games a lot more fun :cool:

This has been updated, and these will be the links:

If you haven't done them for Sunday yet, obviously you still have time, and good luck :D
Is it possible to add a link for the standings somewhere within the Picks Contest Tab?
Right now the only way to find the standings (so that I can see that I am in 89th place...) is via the link in this thread.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye