PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Weekly NFL Picks Contest NFL Picks Contest For Week 4 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Week 4 starts out with the disaster of Donkeys @ Jete.

Week 4 starts out with the disaster of Donkeys @ Jete.

Yeah, I legit don't know who's going to win. This is the hardest matchup to predict.

I bounced back from an awful week two to lead week 3 with 12 picks. If Atlanta and the Rams didn’t implode I would have been even better. I’m done picking Atlanta!

I bounced back from an awful week two to lead week 3 with 12 picks. If Atlanta and the Rams didn’t implode I would have been even better. I’m done picking Atlanta!
Congrats!

I had a horrible week - every game I flip flopped on seemed to go against my final decision (Rams-Bills, Bears-Falcons, Panthers-Chargers, Det-Ariz)... and one upset I went out on a limb on and predicted due to injuries to the favorite was embarrassingly wrong (SF-NYG).

I'm going to have to change to just going with my first initial gut instinct, and nothing more.

Congratulations to @Dingleberry and @1960Pats , who top the leaderboard with 37 correct picks.

And congrats to Dingleberry and @Dragda , for the top Week 3 performances of 12-4

Thanks. I've been using a system that I've been working on for a while, just so I didn't have to labor over each pick. The funny thing is, I went against it for one game in week 1 and one in week 3 and lost both games. I won't do that again.

Congrats.

I think the Rams were robbed on the 4th down PI call but it helped me. My dumb pick was taking the Ratbirds last night. As soon as I started watching I knew it was a mistake. Lamar Jackson sucks as a QB.

Thanks. I've been using a system that I've been working on for a while, just so I didn't have to labor over each pick. The funny thing is, I went against it for one game in week 1 and one in week 3 and lost both games. I won't do that again.
What's the system?

• Winner
Reactions: Ian
Atlanta and the Vikings are upsetting me..thought especially the vikings were better

What's the system?
LOL, he's gunning for a green banner. He's not going to share it with someone who already has one :D

I had a brutal week so now I'm behind dingleberry :poop:

• Ha Ha
I had a brutal week so now I'm behind dingleberry :poop:
I'm with you there. It is pretty funny seeing that username at the top. I laugh each time I see it. :cool:

Can't find the Covid choice for game winner.

Just call me Mr. 10-6, which is what I've picked the Patriots final season record to be.

Is it possible to add a Tie option?

Is it possible to add a Tie option?
Not at this time. Although honestly, if I did and someone predicted one, they deserve to win the week :cool:

Atlanta and the Vikings are upsetting me..thought especially the vikings were better

You look at Atlanta's offensive production and see a 2-1 (maybe 3-0) team. But, with a defense that is the polar opposite, they are in for a very long, very disappointing season.

You look at Atlanta's offensive production and see a 2-1 (maybe 3-0) team. But, with a defense that is the polar opposite, they are in for a very long, very disappointing season.
Yes i thought with the rookies and DF that the defense would be a little better but that was a mistake..but hey should have 2-1 with their leads they just blew it..they battle for the last spot in their division probably

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft