PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Weekly NFL Picks Contest NFL Picks Contest For Week 10 Thread (UPDATE, 2 MORE WINNERS!)

Ian, congrats on your Week 9 win
Were these results tabulated at a Philly precinct with cardboard covering the glass?
:)
Also, I thought I spotted a 'glitch' that turned a certain Jets win into a Pats victory magically

A lot of good 4PM games.

I am surprised they didn't flex out Ravens/Pats.

Reactions: Ian
Ian, congrats on your Week 9 win
Were these results tabulated at a Philly precinct with cardboard covering the glass?
:)
Also, I thought I spotted a 'glitch' that turned a certain Jets win into a Pats victory magically
LOL, thanks. I didn't end up updating the games until late Sunday night and was certainly shocked to see that. I think I won once last season but I was tied with a couple of other people when that one happened. But again, the fact 19 people were tied for 2nd is still pretty impressive. It's fun, definitely makes following the games a little more interesting :)

Again with the Titans burning me.

• Winner
The Eagles are totally useless.

I hope I don't have to pick them again this year.

This has been updated after tonight's game. @Pat the Pats Fan and @gregowop are in the lead heading into Monday night's game :)

How come this week’s results indicate that all 14 games have been played heading into tonight’s MNF? For example, it says I was 10-4 instead of 10-3...

Nice job 3 winners.

How come this week’s results indicate that all 14 games have been played heading into tonight’s MNF? For example, it says I was 10-4 instead of 10-3...
I missed this post and someone else mentioned this also. My guess is that I duplicated one of the games that got pushed back in the database, so it may have been counted twice. I'll look into that and then I'll post an update after I get it corrected. :)

UPDATE: There was apparently a glitch when it tabulated the final games which I just corrected. I did it late after last night's game and the server back-up started while it was tabulating and apparently caused an issue, which a few people pointed out.

We had a couple of additional winners, so congrats to @Pat the Pats Fan , @p8ryts (another win),@gregowop, @maust1013 and @MrTibbs (also a multi-winner this season) who won the week with 12-2. Well done :cool:

Just an FYI - don't forget, you can click the magnifying glass next to your name on the standings to see your picks and the results. :D

I'm the kind of guy who has to hit bottom... so, having actually literally done that... I'm thinking it only gets better from here :D

Congrats Ian

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back