PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Official COVID protocols statement...July 4, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Here is exactly how the NFL will deal with all these COVID related incidents....

EcF4LrhXgAA2fLP

I imagine THIS is the protocol being employed during the regular season. I hate to be the first to say it but....Goodell will find some bullcrap reason to fine the Patriots over the Cam infection using this broad template as his platform.

Why isn’t the league taking this seriously? Whatever happened to “player safety”?

Why isn’t the league taking this seriously? Whatever happened to “player safety”?

TV revenue is the only factor in their decision making.

Players can opt out at any time.

Apparently none share your concerns.

I imagine THIS is the protocol being employed during the regular season. I hate to be the first to say it but....Goodell will find some bullcrap reason to fine the Patriots over the Cam infection using this broad template as his platform.
and just like that...BAM!...Protocol Gate...the POS Crapdell didn't waste any time, did he...as usual...this little spoiled kid rich boy punk once agains shifts all blame and media spotlight on the boogeyman Patriots...how long will people be deceived by this walking talking piece of crud?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes