not over down man,,
but into head neck area

53 looking to sideline for flag?

CAR DT 95 Brown, helmet to side of Patriot runner's head

2021-11-9 PATS CAR 53 95.jpg

Great. Put those in the wrong thread;
My bad.
FILE UNDER: GENERAL CORRUPTION

If Gruden is out for blood and can't be bought out, I honestly might fear for his health. I have no doubt that an honest investigation into NFL owners would reveal enough **** to cause enormous damage to the league. Too much money on the line. They won't allow it, one way or another.
So you’re saying here come a parade of 19 year old victims detailing Gruden’s peccadilloes and his overarching behavior. Yes, he hurt them. Now, we’re headed to Netflix.

So you’re saying here come a parade of 19 year old victims detailing Gruden’s peccadilloes and his overarching behavior. Yes, he hurt them. Now, we’re headed to Netflix.
1516283852263.jpg

Goodwill received a copy of all of his texts but couldn't be bothered to mention that to the public during his efforts to legitimize his fraudulent efforts. Thank God Judge Berman released the transcripts from that infamous meeting with Brady at NFL headquarters.

You should give those transcripts a read because maybe then you wouldn't look like a wannabe troll.

Goodell did NOT receive every text that was on Brady's phone. At&T said in a statement that they themselves could not retrieve all the texts, so how could Goodell suddenly get them? Goodell got a copy of the date and time of every text Brady sent and received on his phone (ie., text log) during relevant period, not the actual texts (p43, line 20, said transcript). But it was a good attempt on your part.

My comment to Ian about the iphone is one regarding technology - something that you wouldn't understand since you are old. Iphone texts get stored on Apple's servers (i.e., a cloud) to make it easy to transfer to a new phone later on.

Last edited:
Goodell did NOT receive every text that was on Brady's phone. At&T said in a statement that they themselves could not retrieve all the texts, so how could Goodell suddenly get them? Goodell got a copy of the date and time of every text Brady sent and received on his phone (ie., text log) during relevant period, not the actual texts (p43, line 20, said transcript). But it was a good attempt on your part.

My comment to Ian about the iphone is one regarding technology - something that you wouldn't understand since you are old. Iphone texts get stored on Apple's servers (i.e., a cloud) to make it easy to transfer to a new phone later on.
Here's what we know your Hero Goodell did: LIE

"Goodell also wrote:

“The evidence reflects that, after having virtually no communications by cellphone for the entire regular season, on January 19, the day following the AFC Championship Game, Mr. Brady and Mr. Jastremski had four cellphone conversations, totaling more than 25 minutes, exchanges twelve text messages, and, at Mr. Brady’s direction, met in the ‘QB room,’ which Mr. Jastremski had never visited before. … Mr. Brady testified that he was unable to recall any specifics of those discussions and he suggested that their principal subject was preparation of game balls for the Super Bowl.
The intimation is that Brady did not acknowledge awareness of the reports about football deflation, which would be a ludicrous claim. Yet the transcript includes many, many instances of Brady saying that he and Jastremski discussed at length the accusations that were public at the time of their conversations. Yes, they talked in detail about Super Bowl ball preparations, considering the team needed to prepare about 100 footballs compared to the normal 12 or 24, but Brady did acknowledge that he had conversations with Jastremski about the reports of deflation at that time.

The fact that Goodell mischaracterized Brady’s behind-closed-doors comments is not altogether surprising, considering he did the same exact thing to Ray Rice. But you’d think he would’ve learned by now that it never pays to try to deceive the public."

The fact you continue to support Goodell over Brady on this fiasco just makes you a POS scumbag.

Here's what we know your Hero Goodell did: LIE

"Goodell also wrote:

The intimation is that Brady did not acknowledge awareness of the reports about football deflation, which would be a ludicrous claim. Yet the transcript includes many, many instances of Brady saying that he and Jastremski discussed at length the accusations that were public at the time of their conversations. Yes, they talked in detail about Super Bowl ball preparations, considering the team needed to prepare about 100 footballs compared to the normal 12 or 24, but Brady did acknowledge that he had conversations with Jastremski about the reports of deflation at that time.

The fact that Goodell mischaracterized Brady’s behind-closed-doors comments is not altogether surprising, considering he did the same exact thing to Ray Rice. But you’d think he would’ve learned by now that it never pays to try to deceive the public."

The fact you continue to support Goodell over Brady on this fiasco just makes you a POS scumbag.

No moron, I never supported Goodell over Brady. I merely am not in the camp of those who think that Goodell was "out to get Brady." Deflategate was owner-driven, not commissioner-driven.

Your whole post reads like Biden's flatulence.

So, TT, how did we find out Brady's preference on pool covers? How did we find out about his little Peyton Manning trash talking?

From the text messages released to the NFL. That's how.

You boob.

No moron, I never supported Goodell over Brady. I merely am not in the camp of those who think that Goodell was "out to get Brady." Deflategate was owner-driven, not commissioner-driven.

Just when I thought that you couldn't say anything dumber you do.

Your whole post reads like Biden's flatulence.

So, TT, how did we find out Brady's preference on pool covers? How did we find out about his little Peyton Manning trash talking?

From the text messages released to the NFL. That's how.

You boob.

Those were his emails, noob. We're talking about his texts. Or do you not know the difference between texts and emails? Didn't they cover that in your AARP class?

As far as Biden is concerned, I'm not the one who voted for him.

Those were his emails, noob. We're talking about his texts. Or do you not know the difference between texts and emails? Didn't they cover that in your AARP class?

As far as Biden is concerned, I'm not the one who voted for him.

What are you on about TT?

How old do you think I am? We covered this before.

Do you think the "numbers have played out" yet since your "it's only 50 deaths" proclamation?

Do you think Brady deflated the balls?

Is your recent trolling due to the fact that women refuse to date men with a micro penis.

You've been spewing a lot of shyt over the last year or so and I'm curious as to why.

Goody is the owners’ lap dog, if the owners wanted he was driving it.

What are you on about TT?

How old do you think I am? We covered this before.

Do you think the "numbers have played out" yet since your "it's only 50 deaths" proclamation?

Do you think Brady deflated the balls?

Is your recent trolling due to the fact that women refuse to date men with a micro penis.

You've been spewing a lot of shyt over the last year or so and I'm curious as to why.

I made my 50 deaths statement at the way beginning of the pandemic...when no one knew how deadly it was going to be. Not sure why you keep bringing that up.

Why so salty this weekend - no fat Italian women interested in you?

I made my 50 deaths statement at the way beginning of the pandemic...when no one knew how deadly it was going to be. Not sure why you keep bringing that up.

Why so salty this weekend - no fat Italian women interested in you?

It's humorous how you swing and miss as much as you do TT. I've been dating the same hot Italian woman for the last three years and she's awesome. You?

You didn't answer the Tom Brady question. Do you think he was guilty of the deflategate accusations?

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back