PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 11: Other Games Thread

The Steelers rushers/coaching are absolutely genius. Don’t the guy roll right and he will struggle

If ever a game was a ****-show ... this would be it.

Baker Mayfield loves himself quite a few broken plays.

LOL ****in Cleveland.

Buy a Lamborghini & give the keys to the town drunk.

*edit*
Baker has been straight out bad as well but this team going nowhere in terms of long term direction.

They have all world, HOF talent on both sides of the ball & are just a clown show.

Am I the only one who thinks the Browns were told to headhunt? I hate Pittsburgh but can't be bias here. I have seen THREE intentional headshots and in the last one the guy looked proud of himself. There is a story here but likely won't ever be proved or investigated.

Browns have too much individual talent to be this bad !
Here's a thought, Lets trade for OBJ (he is huge Brady fan and the admiration is mutual it seems ) and let's give them our entire 0-line minus Wynn...
That work ethic thing tho

Alright I’m done watching this. I’m gonna get too frustrated when Pittsburgh stupidly wins

Shankapotamus.

Regards,
Chris

Who is Mason Rudolph to lay out next, with one of his patented hospital balls?

At this point it's just a matter of time before Cleveland blows this game for good. The football gods - and the officials - clearly favor a Steeler victory.

If a had a buck for every time baker rolled right and hit someone down the sideline at OU. I’d be a very rich man. He’s actually tremendous at that

Am I the only one who thinks the Browns were told to headhunt? I hate Pittsburgh but can't be bias here. I have seen THREE intentional headshots and in the last one the guy looked proud of himself. There is a story here but likely won't ever be proved or investigated.

Yes, you are the only one. It's just undisciplined football.

Alright I’m done watching this. I’m gonna get too frustrated when Pittsburgh stupidly wins
One of them will lose ... neither will earn a win.

Browns got away with one there.

Dancing Dak

Yes, you are the only one. It's just undisciplined football.
Maybe, but that last hit was bad. I heard the receiver was bleeding.

Either head hunting or this browns team lacks any discipline. Either way I don't like them one bit.

Bahahahahaha.. the **** are you upset about for dropping the interception? It's FOURTH down!

Maybe, but that last hit was bad. I heard the receiver was bleeding.

Either head hunting or this browns team lacks any discipline. Either way I don't like them one bit.

Browns severely lack discipline in all three phases of the game.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back