PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 11: Other Games Thread

Hunt and Chubb is a crazy combo.
They’re still coached by Kitchens, though. I’m not sure if he does anything besides walk up and down the sidelines squeezing out long farts. At least that’s what his face always looks like.

Does Tomlin warm up his trips in key moments like the FG kickers warm up?

They’re still coached by Kitchens, though. I’m not sure if he does anything besides walk up and down the sidelines squeezing out long farts. At least that’s what his face always looks like.

I don't know what you're talking about, he looks like the stereotype of the ol' football coach, a guy who yells about how you have to run the ball if you want to win the game when he's running the ball down by three scores late in the third quarter.

I think Rudolph should try something underneath. :rolleyes:

Looks like the kind of guy you’d see outside a gas station in the winter in Maine.

Looks like the kind of guy you’d see outside a gas station in the winter in Maine.

Kitchens looks like he's so southern that he'd melt if he ever touched New England snow

Why didn’t Fox mic up Freddie Kitchens for us?

Even the announcers sound bored !

Garrett really is a different breed in a league full of freaks.

Hunt and Chubb is a crazy combo.
Any pairing with Hunt has the potential to be “crazy”. Sadly, it isn’t all always a good thing.

Steelers only effective offense is like the 2012 heave it down field and hope for a big catch / flag Ravens, minus the talented parts

terrible tackling by the Steelers

Can't deny that as undisciplined as Baker is, he's still exciting to watch.

Wow good challenge by Steelers. Browns get down there anyway.

Steelers giving deep cushions with their cover 2 zone.. not want you want to do against Baker and his speedy receivers.

Watch them still get blown out

Wow.. this Steelers D is really out of sorts.. two late subs and now a completely uncovered Landry. How do you do that?

well that should be the game the way the Steelers are playing !

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back