PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Films -story on bailey watson play

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
on now,..as part of one of nfl films stories...interviews with watson,BB on now and will be repeated 11:30 Pm EST on nfl network

Yeah I'm watching that now.

It showed a Denver coach on the sideline during the game saying that the ball went out of the endzone.

zippo59 said:
It showed a Denver coach on the sideline during the game saying that the ball went out of the endzone.

I believe he said that Champ was in the endzone.

Interesting, is it worth my taping the replay at 1130? I have to imagine anything regarding the Denver game is pretty painful to watch, but if it reinforces my belief we got screwd, then I'm all for it!

OntarioPatsFan said:
I believe he said that Champ was in the endzone.

Your right he did.

Maybe I miss interpreted it but I thought it meant the ball went out in the endzone. Maybe he meant at the time of the interception. He certainly didn't get into the endzone on the play.

BradyManny2344 said:
Interesting, is it worth my taping the replay at 1130? I have to imagine anything regarding the Denver game is pretty painful to watch, but if it reinforces my belief we got screwd, then I'm all for it!

It's a really cool segment and it's worth watching.

zippo59 said:
It's a really cool segment and it's worth watching.

Cool, I'll catch the re-air.

Just curious, did anyone bring up the "goal line extends universally" rule that Pereira had cited earlier in the season (about a Vick TD). The rule sounds like BS, but if the head of officiating does believe it, I don't see why it doesn't apply to fumbles.

BradyManny2344 said:
Cool, I'll catch the re-air.

Just curious, did anyone bring up the "goal line extends universally" rule that Pereira had cited earlier in the season (about a Vick TD). The rule sounds like BS, but if the head of officiating does believe it, I don't see why it doesn't apply to fumbles.

That is an actual rule, or property of the goal line, not open to interpretation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back