PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Draft: Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the Pats complete a draft (rounds 1-4) with zero reaches?

Good athlete, no leg drive, would have been an udfa. Hate wasting picks on random udfas in rhe 4th round.

??

Froholdt was a pretty well-known prospect, generally projected as a 4th-6th round pick.

Don't make that bet! Froholdt was indeed picked in the PatsFans draft contest.

Little Patchick’s could have had a great competition if she didn’t try to finesse it this year :)

Loved Trevon Wesco. Damn you, Jets!

Good athlete, no leg drive, would have been an udfa. Hate wasting picks on random udfas in rhe 4th round.

Should have picked ridley, wren or moreau.
Your couch is letting you down.

Should have picked ridley, wren or moreau.

Stop trolling.

Love the pick, but..WHO???? :D

don't understand why so many keep thinking the Pats should draft a QB when Brady has at least 2 years left, probably 3. Next year is the year.

Especially when they all pretty much suck.

And we have our first "guy who didn't have a Wikipedia page already." :p

Excellent pick. His relative youth to the sport points to there being a lot of developmental upside to be had, and who better to shape this kid that Scar. If you count Wynn, the Pats now have 3 high end rookies on the OL for this coming season which sets them up well for 2020 should there be some openings.

Vrabel with some nice picks, efficient.

SmartSelect_20190427-130821_Chrome.jpg

Hjaite had a pretty impressive 3CT and 20YS. That quickness of foot shows up on film. He's good at getting where he needs to be and getting to the 2nd level. A little light but the kind of guy you like. Putting on weight and strength is one of the things that's easy to do with time.

Redwine is gone. I would like him in Pats' uniform.

I'm growing to hate the Titans. They have jumped up and stole our players multiple times. Vrabel has learned well and might be the most dangerous BB disciple out of them all.

Last edited:
I had Froholdt in a couple of my mock drafts. I didn't put him in my picks contest annoyingly. He was close to making it. He was certainly on the radar of us in the draft forum.

Great pickup for the OL...Swiss army knife type......Can backup C also ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots