PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Draft: Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who were you hoping for @vuudu ?
I have no clue, I will not mind Jace Sternberger simply because I am an aggie. I feel we are already loaded in a lot of places, a TE where or there will not hurt. Will also like just one high motor DL.

I turned off the draft after the JoeJuan Williams pick. Anyone who couldn’t see the Pats trading their last valuable pick for lower picks is a moron. Happens every year. NOW, Expect all 3rd round picks to be traded for 4ths, 5ths and 6ths. We do better in UDFA than the draft anyway.

You have no clue what you are talking about, unfortunately.

****, I wanted Zach Allen, thought he would've been good here.

Can't argue with the return they got trading down though.

I turned off the draft after the JoeJuan Williams pick. Anyone who couldn’t see the Pats trading their last valuable pick for lower picks is a moron. Happens every year. NOW, Expect all 3rd round picks to be traded for 4ths, 5ths and 6ths. We do better in UDFA than the draft anyway.
Actually he will probably pick at 77 and trade all remaining picks for picks next year and so on....it is maddening to watch....but he’s the greatest coach of all time so it’s cool....got a lot of holes to fill with UDFA

Damn Zach Allen & Isabella.
C’mon AZ.

BB the GM has failed BB the HC

Trade down and cash in when Brady is 50.

****, I wanted Zach Allen, thought he would've been good here.

Can't argue with the return they got trading down though.
Thought so too, but the Pats seemed to disagree because he was there for them if they wanted him.

Will Grier Will be a Patriot this round im almost sure.

Should of done Arizona mock draft game. I’d be killing it right now.

Touche to them. Pats took Harry, they come back and take two of my faves.

Actually he will probably pick at 77 and trade all remaining picks for picks next year and so on....it is maddening to watch....but he’s the greatest coach of all time so it’s cool....got a lot of holes to fill with UDFA

stop whining

Im kinda shocked the Pats didnt want Allen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Back