PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Divisional round game: Texans @ Ratbirds

Texans could get absolutely smoked here if the Ravens can keep up this energy, they're well up for it.
As they should be would be a major choke job

Ravens energy is off the charts, hopefully Houston can match their energy !!

Heart says Texans but I'd rather have the Ravens in the way in case the Chiefs win tomorrow night. Lesser of two evils in that situation.

Harris wins the 1:1 matchup with Lamar wow

Eh Ryland makes that kick with his eyes closed

what i would give to have a kicker like Tucker . We had two great kickers and even that area is such a ? mark right now

lol Gronk gonna kick again in the SB?

Sign the beast Jerod. lol

Can we make individual game threads? I think the Divisional round deserves that and it isn't like making 2 game threads a a day is going to break the site.. For instance you can change this to Texans @ Ratbirds.. i mean Ravens ;)
I disagree because none of the games are played in parallel.

If CJ Stroud can solve this Ravens defense then he’s the real deal. I suspect that the Texans are an overachieving team right now and they could actually regress next year. But let’s see what happens!

I have very little against the Ravens now. They aren’t the same Lewis/Reed/Suggs team that pissed me off so much. Lamar also gets way too much ****.

Hope they win and kick the ever living **** out of the Chiefs or Bills

As they should be would be a major choke job
I dunno I thought before kickoff the Texans could quite easily pull a surprise here. They have an offense very capable of keeping up with the Ravens scoring, it's all bout how their defence handles Lamar.

Lot of speed on the Ravens defense

Pretty mature QB play right there

20 yards of penalties in 3 plays. Nerves getting the best of Houston.

Ravens calling penalties today too… huh

Texans very sloppy. A lot of rushers coming free and penalties. Need to lock that stuff down. I know the Ravens are good on D but these aren't even stunts, just guys being unblocked. Too bad, cause the Texans made a huge conversion that should have led to some form of points then went backwards.

Also, I'm not sure how that was intentional grounding, he threw it over the TE's head did he not?

the funny thing about the intentional grounding was that if the tight end that got burned had been aware enough to reach up for the ball they would not have called it

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back