PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Division Round: Packers at Falcons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. Green Bay looks freakin' potent. And their defense impressed me last time too for the most part, very fast and always bringing people at you from all angles.

Let's just say this... right now, I'm thinking that meeting them in the Super Bowl would be a very worthy match-up.

You disagree that the Falcons aren't as good as everyone thinks? Er, I'd say this game is a pretty good indicator of that.

No, the Falcons are just not as good as everyone thinks. When Jordy Nelson is kicking your ass, you're not a good team.

Oh ok.

That explains their 13-3 record. Thanks.

Last edited:
This is why I was pissed when Vick threw that red zone int to end the game last week. Rodgers was soooooooo close to being knocked out, meaning we wouldn't have to worry about him and the Packers. Damn you vick you had the game in your hands

Rodgers has only misfired on three passes in the first half. They're getting the ball back now. Time for a 35-14 Green Bay lead.

Kontra - 1
Rest of board - 0

2akmfes.gif

I'm not sure what game you are watching. But they are that good. They are scary good.

I think rodgers is as good as advertised but the pack aren't as good as they look right now. The play-offs are alot like boxing, matchups make a huge difference.

Jordy nelson is looking like chris carter out there and you think that's par for the course? This the same green bay team that scored 10 points in their final game.

You disagree that the Falcons aren't as good as everyone thinks? Er, I'd say this game is a pretty good indicator of that.
lol, I disagree with the idea that "oh Green Bay isn't actually thaat good, it's just that Atlanta stinks". I think Green Bay is looking that good.

I'm not sure what game you are watching. But they are that good. They are scary good.

No, Atlanta is a team that's missing "it". It's a limited team, and we saw that last year, in the 27-10 Patriots win. It's not an adaptable team, particularly on defense, and that makes it vulnerable to games like this one.

It's not an adaptable team, particularly on defense, and that makes it vulnerable to games like this one.
I'd say that's a very good insight. Could make it hard for Matty Ice in his long-term status as an "elite" QB if they don't change that.

Wow, can't argue with that ironclad logic. Thanks bro, you got me.

Agreed. You can't. You are what your record says you are. Your saying a 13-3 team in that division is not very good?

lol, I disagree with the idea that "oh Green Bay isn't actually thaat good, it's just that Atlanta stinks". I think Green Bay is looking that good.

Yeah, but you also think Meriweather sucks so...

Green Bay is a good team, but they're not this good, and they have the luxury of playing an extremely overrated team. Just look at the personnel and coaching on the Falcons. It speaks volumes.

Agreed. You can't. You are what your record says you are. Your saying a 13-3 team in that division is not very good?

I don't really think it's that black and white.

Well, the records said that the Saints would be the hell out of the Seahawks. How'd that work out?

A 13-3 team in the NFC South?? Might as well crown them preemptive SB winners!

I'm sniffing a Pats-Packers rematch from the '97 Superbowl. That would be sweet.

don't underestimate the seahawks.

Cutler could easily throw 5 picks and just like that the seahawks would host the nfc championship game in that loud stadium.

Shanked punt and a blow out. The Jets are looking at this and getting flashbacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing