PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Conference Championship Game Thread

Chefs gonna lose by 3 scores. It's gonna be over by halftime.
Eagles are much better but the refs are Chiefs fanboys. Question is if the NFL wants the nation to watch a poorly officiated Super Bowl. Historically those don’t go well for them.

Patriots fans I know this isn't ideal but....Don't look at it as someone has to win in the chiefs vs eagles SB. Look at it as someone has to lose... You will have someone to clown after this and you will feel good about it.

British books opened the Super Bowl line Kansas City -1, dunno if Vegas has opened yet.

If I were #58 I would be in and out of that locker room ASAP instead of sitting on the bench crying.

The bengals made way too many mistakes in the end. You can’t give a veteran team like the chiefs multiple chances.

I do think the Eagles will be a much better match up on defense. Also the chiefs haven’t been able to run the ball. I think the Eagles will be able to put the pressure on and also on the offensive side of the ball they should be able to run.

Eagles had possibly one of the easiest roads to Super Bowl in recent memory (our 2017 trip is up there), not sold on them blowing out Chiefs, let alone beating them.

Hopefully I'm wrong.

It's the rule, you clown. I'm no Mahomes apologist but he was well out of bounds when Ossai nailed him. But keep whining, it's what you do.
He wasn't well out of bounds. One of his cleats was right along the line. You just don't call that; especially after all the damn help they received all game long. Not to mention the blatantly obvious HOLDS the Chiefs got away with on that scramble. And the punt return itself.

Biggest asterisk game I've seen since Pats @ Broncos in 2015.

Eagles had possibly one of the easiest roads to Super Bowl in recent memory (our 2017 trip is up there), not sold on them blowing out Chiefs, let alone beating them.

Hopefully I'm wrong.
Jaguars had them on the ropes and should've won that game.

Well, that sucked….. and…errrr…

Go Eagles?
Kinda figured once Damar story was done, the Andy Reid Vs his old team and the Mahomes on one leg is good drama for the NFL

KC -1 is a fecking joke.
Might have to start betting again after 12 years off.

He wasn't well out of bounds. One of his cleats was right along the line. You just don't call that; especially after all the damn help they received all game long. Not to mention the blatantly obvious HOLDS the Chiefs got away with on that scramble. And the punt return itself.
Disagree.

Hopefully I'm wrong.
They match up very well with KC.

chat in two weeks. It was a great effort by Mahomes and maybe Cincy will learn a lesson.,..the game is played on the field. Respect your opponet in the media and go rip their heart out between the lines. The Bengals have some growing up to do yet....

Nick Wright clowning it up on twitter as expected

If I were #58 I would be in and out of that locker room ASAP instead of sitting on the bench crying.

He’s looking for pity, that’s about all that can save him right now. Cost his team their season

the refs handed KC that game but i come away from these playoffs knowing there is a CHASM between the Patriots and the playoff teams

The bengals made way too many mistakes in the end. You can’t give a veteran team like the chiefs multiple chances.

I do think the Eagles will be a much better match up on defense. Also the chiefs haven’t been able to run the ball. I think the Eagles will be able to put the pressure on and also on the offensive side of the ball they should be able to run.
Both lines on the Eagles are dominant, especially the DL (crazy depth). They have a great 1-2 punch at WR and a top 5 TE. As long as they contain Kelce they can win comfortably. Chiefs sustained a ton of injuries tonight albeit they do have 2 weeks.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back