PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Conference Championship Game Thread

Still, they're in KC. I just hope KC doesn't have the ball last with a chance to win

I was taking a piss during that 4th down call. I could only hear the audio. Sounded like an initial loud cheer until Nantz indicated Chase caught it.

We need a JaMarr Chase!!!!

The wild thing about both these teams is that they are weak at DB and you can throw on them, but when either team goes against Philly, they'll be playing a hurt QB who is now limited throwing.
Burrow isn't hurt at least not from what I'm seeing! Hurts also isn't close to being 100% so it's a wash

Chase was really impressive, but the inside DB totally gagged.
Yes, but you need a Chase to exploit these garbage DBs, our WRs dropped 'easy' deep passes all year. Chase doesn't.

Now can Bengals get a stop?

Mahomes is tough for keeping them in this game. I would really get that run game going in the 4th. That pass rush is getting close...screens run the ball, something to slow them down...

Whoa did I just swear without a filter? Is that a new feature?? Cause if so **** yea!
Even the romosexual is talking about "stones".

Welcome to the brave new world!

Pick Mahomes off. He's going to be trying hard to make up for his buffoon mistake.

Why is Kelce getting a constant free release off the line? They're typically lined up far off him.

Pacheco reminds me of a faster Lawfirm back in the day. Just a tough North-South runner.

Maybe Mahomes isn’t limping, maybe that’s just his new walk. Trying out something new.

Why is Kelce getting a constant free release off the line? They're typically lined up far off him.
Who knows anymore

Yeah, Jim, we know the puke birds won.

Pacheco reminds me of those stupid little jumping beans.

Tony’s line about this being the first time some of these guys will have had to step up in their life. So were they just twiddling their dinks in high school, college, etc prior to getting an opportunity in this league?

Travis Kelce always gives me "Grew up pretending to be a juggalo" vibes

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back