PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Conference Championship Game Thread

That's actually perfect for Purdy lol

You should probably does some research on what a UCL tear is before calling someone "weak." He got his team to the NFCCG in his rookie year which is better than a certain QB we know.

He said he couldn't throw the ball more than 5-10 yards. It's stupid to think Purdy wasn't man enough to tough it out.
No, he wimped out. ************ at least try a few real passes. The entire operation after Johnson went down was a shocking display of surrender.

No, he wimped out. ************ at least try a few real passes. The entire operation after Johnson went down was a shocking display of surrender.
Maybe he was advised NOT to by a doctor on the sideline who examined him. And they were saying he had no feeling in his arm initially. Can't throw a ball if you don't feel it. So no one wimped out. I can remember a certain QB who didn't bother tackling a 49er defender after throwing a pick. That's called wimping out.

You should probably does some research on what a UCL tear is before calling someone "weak." He got his team to the NFCCG in his rookie year which is better than a certain QB we know.
You confirmed that UCL tear? When I hear he's had the surgery then maybe I'll believe it. The 49ers need to stop ****ing around with these lower tier quarterbacks. Their "great team" is not winning a Super Bowl without an elite quarterback.

Maybe he was advised NOT to by a doctor on the sideline who examined him. And they were saying he had no feeling in his arm initially. Can't throw a ball if you don't feel it. So no one wimped out. I can remember a certain QB who didn't bother tackling a 49er defender after throwing a pick. That's called wimping out.
Maybe Mahomes was advised not to play on a bad wheel. They would have to tase Mahomes on the sideline to keep him off the field. Brady won a Super Bowl at age 43 with a torn MCL. Purdy should have gone down fighting, at least effort one legitimate pass. What they did instead was quit.

You confirmed that UCL tear? When I hear he's had the surgery then maybe I'll believe it. The 49ers need to stop ****ing around with these lower tier quarterbacks. Their "great team" is not winning a Super Bowl without an elite quarterback.

Exactly. This animosity towards the Niners is about Brady. Just as I thought.

And how do you know Purdy is going to be a lower tier QB after just 8 or 9 games where he played really well? You're not exactly an expert in anything football related other than stats.

Maybe Mahomes was advised not to play on a bad wheel. They would have to tase Mahomes on the sideline to keep him off the field. Brady won a Super Bowl at age 43 with a torn MCL. Purdy should have gone down fighting, at least effort one legitimate pass. What they did instead was quit.

This is so stupid even for you. A QB with a bad wheel can still make plays in the pocket as long as he doesn't move around too much. Brady is unathletic and is basically a stationary QB. If you can't throw, you can't play QB. Just move on from your stupidity.

Exactly. This animosity towards the Niners is about Brady. Just as I thought.

And how do you know Purdy is going to be a lower tier QB after just 8 or 9 games where he played really well? You're not exactly an expert in anything football related other than stats.
Says the guy who thinks Brady is the 5th best QB of all-time.

The 49ers don't have to sign Brady but they need at least an upper tier two quarterback to complete that team. I don't see Purdy as that caliber of quarterback. And if he's as injured as you say then I'm definitely not counting on him for next season. UCL tear? Forget it.

This is so stupid even for you. A QB with a bad wheel can still make plays in the pocket as long as he doesn't move around too much. Brady is unathletic and is basically a stationary QB. If you can't throw, you can't play QB. Just move on from your stupidity.
Purdy was throwing on the sideline. Repeatedly after he injured the elbow. Yet on the field he couldn't throw at all.

And Brady won a Super Bowl with a torn MCL. That's a stupid comment?

Says the guy who thinks Brady is the 5th best QB of all-time.

The 49ers don't have to sign Brady but they need at least an upper tier two quarterback to complete that team. I don't see Purdy as that caliber of quarterback. And if he's as injured as you say then I'm definitely not counting on him for next season. UCL tear? Forget it.

You also said Brady was going to have a good season.

If Purdy is going to be ready to go by the start of the season, I would go roll with him. Otherwise they can sign a free agent like Brady who can start the season and then become the backup once Purdy is back.

Purdy was throwing on the sideline. Repeatedly after he injured the elbow. Yet on the field he couldn't throw at all.

And Brady won a Super Bowl with a torn MCL. That's a stupid comment?

And? Brady is just a pocket passer. He doesn't need to run that much. he had a high ankle sprain in 42 and came up short. When Brady tears his UCL and wins a SB, let me know.

If Purdy is going to be ready to go by the start of the season, I would go roll with him.
So you'd bin Lance and say goodbye to all that draft stock you spunked on the NDSU kid?

You also said Brady was going to have a good season.
He did. Have a good season.

If Purdy is going to be ready to go by the start of the season, I would go roll with him. Otherwise they can sign a free agent like Brady who can start the season and then become the backup once Purdy is back.
Your plan starts to suck at the point where you have Purdy sending Brady to the bench. LOL!!!

And? Brady is just a pocket passer. He doesn't need to run that much. he had a high ankle sprain in 42 and came up short. When Brady tears his UCL and wins a SB, let me know.
And... winning a Super Bowl at age 43 with a torn MCL is very impressive. On top of continuing to play at an elite level. At least give the man's some credit when you have a very obvious opportunity.

He did. Have a good season.

Then he should have a beaten a crappy cowboys team, which Purdy did easily.

Your plan starts to suck at the point where you have Purdy sending Brady to the bench. LOL!!!

THat's where Mr. 8-10 belongs at this point.

And... winning a Super Bowl at age 43 with a torn MCL is very impressive. On top of continuing to play at an elite level. At least give the man's some credit when you have a very obvious opportunity.

He had plenty of maneuverability in 2020. I doubt the reports of a full MCL tear are true. You never saw him grimace or look in pain that year. An i don't think it was ever confirmed by the Bucs but I could be wrong.

Last edited:
One of our Pats fans is not like the others

All we know is both are better than Mac Jones.

Reports here in the Bay Area are saying he got a UCL tear and may need surgery so he couldn't throw man lol
Did some googling and all reports led back to the one Schefter tweet:

I've seen that too, but it's not very diagnostic. Pain is a side effect of lots of different underlying conditions.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back