PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL announces Pats-Vikings SB matchup on Facebook!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a conspiracy. The space station did a broadcast I think Super Bowl week with the astronauts wearing the Pats and Falcons jerseys. How did they know? Ok, some said that they brought all the teams jerseys but that is a lot of weight which is VERY expensive per pound also the last re supply was early December I believe. I watched the clip and The plot thickened, I noticed the astronaut was wearing the Pats VISITORS jersey which nobody knew the teams playing until AFCG and afterward chose the jerseys. So now NASA would have had to ship up all the NFL jerseys as well as all visitors jerseys?

:rolleyes:

Here is a conspiracy. The space station did a broadcast I think Super Bowl week with the astronauts wearing the Pats and Falcons jerseys. How did they know? Ok, some said that they brought all the teams jerseys but that is a lot of weight which is VERY expensive per pound also the last re supply was early December I believe. I watched the clip and The plot thickened, I noticed the astronaut was wearing the Pats VISITORS jersey which nobody knew the teams playing until AFCG and afterward chose the jerseys. So now NASA would have had to ship up all the NFL jerseys as well as all visitors jerseys?

Obviously there is no space station. It's all being filmed on a soundstage in the desert. With the earth being flat and all there really is no good reason to even look in to space travel to begin with. We are the center of the universe.

I see this not as evidence of a conspiracy but just more confirmation that NYJFL* HQ is filled with half-wits who can't do anything right.

I can roll with this but the conspiracy angle is more fun. Like the one about B.B. being connected to the office of naval intelligence and has contacts at nsa. Rex Ryan’s microwave bugged etc. that stuff is awesome

NASA sent all 32 jerseys into space.. So even a Browns jersey went into space.....

How NASA sent the winning Super Bowl LI team's jersey to space -- before game day | collectSPACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back