PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL announces Pats-Vikings SB matchup on Facebook!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear ya. The funny thing is that will most likely come true. After that, they’ll be screaming about rigging. Lol.
A lot of people over there are saying everything from Brady’s hand not even being injured at all all the way up to the pats and nfl are an illuminatti cover up. Their evidence of this is only that on tv during the super bowl a little sign popped up in over time saying “patriots win with touchdown” rofl

Must be the NFL looking to drum up storylines to maximize attention and viewers. If the Patriots win tomorrow, what are the odds something arises that shines the light on the fiendish, underhanded, evil tactics of the Patriots? Nothing works like a story that allows for visceral rooting against the mustache twisting villain who yet again is on the verge of winning the day.

Did they happen to mention the score of the championship games? Would really help with choosing gameline, o/u, and spread bets this weekend. Gonna parlay this into a fortune.

Biff Tannen must be running the NFL Facebook page. Although I think his original almanac only ran from 1950-2000. Guess he made another trip.

Good to know, Roger. Belichick gets an extra weekend to prepare.

Belichick smile.jpg

Did they happen to mention the score of the championship games? Would really help with choosing gameline, o/u, and spread bets this weekend. Gonna parlay this into a fortune.

Biff Tannen must be running the NFL Facebook page. Although I think his original almanac only ran from 1950-2000. Guess he made another trip.

Right. If you're gonna leak the conspiracy, at least give us some scores.

LOL how exactly does that even happen? Seriously feels intentional to gauge interest.

I actually think the Eagles beat the Vikings. More weapons on offense (better RB’s, receivers and TE’s). Defenses very comparable. Playing at home. Held a really good offense to 10 points. We obviously know that the Vikings are lucky to be playing this weekend due to the gift the Saints gave them last weekend (no offense meant to the Vikings or their fans).

I do think Keenum has the edge on Foles though.

I'm not even sure Jacksonville winning tomorrow would be a top ten upset of all time: Giants over Pats, Pats over Rams, Jags over Broncos, Jets over Colts, Patriots over Steelers in 01, Broncos over Packers, Jets over Patriots, Giants over Packers in 2011, Falcons over Vikings, and Seahawks over Saints in 2010 count as bigger postseason upsets imo.

As for the facebook thing, we'll it is what it is. They are using past results to predict future results. In a way, that makes sense.

LOL how exactly does that even happen? Seriously feels intentional to gauge interest.
This stuff happens all over really. Basically they are prepping the different results.,easy enough with only 4 teams playing, and when it is all set and done they can post it from anywhere. Sometimes the wrong button is clicked and it get published instead of drafted. I see this more often happen with websites then facebook posts.. They were probably checking if it look good. Could just as well have been the jags vs eagles post.

More ammunition for the haters !

someone please let the jags and eagles to stop what theyre doing and pack their belongings :D

I'm not even sure Jacksonville winning tomorrow would be a top ten upset of all time: Giants over Pats, Pats over Rams, Jags over Broncos, Jets over Colts, Patriots over Steelers in 01, Broncos over Packers, Jets over Patriots, Giants over Packers in 2011, Falcons over Vikings, and Seahawks over Saints in 2010 count as bigger postseason upsets imo.

As for the facebook thing, we'll it is what it is. They are using past results to predict future results. In a way, that makes sense.

Not top 10 but it would be an upset considering the jags QB. The other non worthy QB was mark sanchez. We can say all the crap about flacco but he has perform in the playoffs.

Trying to do everything they can to jinx us! I am little surprise that nobody's giving the eagles a chance. The Vikings won't have that dome advantage.

Yeah, the Brady injury now takes the shine off an upset.

This stuff happens all over really. Basically they are prepping the different results.,easy enough with only 4 teams playing, and when it is all set and done they can post it from anywhere. Sometimes the wrong button is clicked and it get published instead of drafted. I see this more often happen with websites then facebook posts.. They were probably checking if it look good. Could just as well have been the jags vs eagles post.

Here is a conspiracy. The space station did a broadcast I think Super Bowl week with the astronauts wearing the Pats and Falcons jerseys. How did they know? Ok, some said that they brought all the teams jerseys but that is a lot of weight which is VERY expensive per pound also the last re supply was early December I believe. I watched the clip and The plot thickened, I noticed the astronaut was wearing the Pats VISITORS jersey which nobody knew the teams playing until AFCG and afterward chose the jerseys. So now NASA would have had to ship up all the NFL jerseys as well as all visitors jerseys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back