PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFC North vs New England

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minute Man199

Rookie
Reaction score
Ok so for years I was lead to believe that the teams of the Midwest were tough places to play due to their cold winters, but my dad spends a lot of time in the New England states and he says that their winters are no joke. My question to you guys is, who do you think wins out as the Kings of Winterfell (Game Of Thrones pun thrown in there) lol?

I thought 2 of the NFC north teams played in domes? The vikings and the lions? (Vikings new stadium is eventually going to be covered i thought?) Auto disqualification.

So basically Chicago and Green Bay. Chicago's winters are about 5 degrees lower than Boston's on average. Green Bay's are between 10 and 15 degrees lower from my quick research. Green Bay wins. They can keep that title. They can have all the ice too.

Yea, but I'm shocked that Foxboro is only a little less cold than that of Green Bay. I also heard that New England gets more snowfall than those areas.

I can't comment on green bay, but I grew up outside boston, moved to chicago, and boston gets 10x the snow chicago ever sees.
and although chicago winters ARE colder, you generally don't see the coldest temps until the last couple weeks of the season, maybe, where the bears may or may not be home, and new england typically plays on into january.

I suppose if you had to just pick 1 team out of the 8 it'd be green bay, followed up by buffalo.

But the Pats don't get enough credit for playing in the elements like those other teams you noted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back