• Bucs win by 4 or more

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Bucs win by 3 or less

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Rams pull of the third upset of the Divisional Round

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't win the superbowl every year, its ok the bucs lost. But there is just something about Tom Brady..............................

I did not realize that for much of the game, Brady was without a million players on offense.

Tyler Johnson broke his ribs early, Grayson was out with a hamstring as was Perriman, Daerden was out of the game with a concussion.

Brady played not only without Tristan Wirfs, but Wirfs' backup went out, and a rookie practice squadder from Rice came in and was destroyed.

So without a RT, Brady was throwing to Evans, Miller, Gronk and Brate.

I didn't really realize that the 4 backup WRs were out for the Bucs until this morning.

I did not realize that for much of the game, Brady was without a million players on offense.

Tyler Johnson broke his ribs early, Grayson was out with a hamstring as was Perriman, Daerden was out of the game with a concussion.

Brady played not only without Tristan Wirfs, but Wirfs' backup went out, and a rookie practice squadder from Rice came in and was destroyed.

I didn't really realize that the 4 backup WRs were out for the Bucs until this morning.
Good thing the qbs the alpha and takes responsibility and makes the team better no matter who it is and… doesn’t want ppl making excuses for him or blaming folks!

That’s correct it was very 2015/16 AFCCG in Denver in some really creepy ways.

It would be no excuse if they got blown out but when it’s TIED with 35 seconds to go yeah you are justified to think that a healthy Godwin gives them the win.

Good thing the qbs the alpha and takes responsibility and makes the team better no matter who it is and… doesn’t want ppl making excuses for him or blaming folks!

Yeah he and the team came back down 24 to tie the game after the thread here was already celebrating like they were watching Marino play his last game if you didn’t notice.

seriously who’s trolling alt are you? Been here 6 months and spouting all this crap?

Yeah he and the team came back down 24 to tie the game after the thread here was already celebrating like they were watching Marino play his last game if you didn’t notice.
Hey hey hey…

They lost.

they lost.

just like Rodgers lost.

they also didn’t have the loaded offense from last season and……

L.

bucs were also missing wrs earlier against no…

got shut out.

L.

ya hero took advantage of the leagues rules going soft for years and his head got big, so he quit on his team, did the same super team ******** y’all hate on lbj for (despite it getting the Celtics wins too) in the nba, got a cheap ring in a pandemic year, then lost in the playoffs last night.

I personally love it. I’ve been eating it up.

Last edited:
You mean after 2022? Otherwise he’s giving back the $16 million.

I mean that "after 2021" is an unbounded timeline. For this to be useful, the statements need to say something like, "after this date, and before this date".

Is Brady a rookie? Or has he been around for 20 odd years? Is this the first time Brady has been through this? Has Brady ever made excuses? Brady once through for 500+ yards in a Super Bowl with Chris Hogan (who is still young and now playing lacrosse) gaining 150 yards and his other WR was Amendola (remember, Brandin Cooks was knocked out first series with a concussion and Edelman had a torn ACL).

The last person to be called out for lack of leadership is Tom Brady. Don't be a putz.

Is Brady a rookie? Or has he been around for 20 odd years? Is this the first time Brady has been through this? Has Brady ever made excuses? Brady once through for 500+ yards in a Super Bowl with Chris Hogan (who is still young and now playing lacrosse) gaining 150 yards and his other WR was Amendola (remember, Brandin Cooks was knocked out first series with a concussion and Edelman had a torn ACL).

The last person to be called out for lack of leadership is Tom Brady. Don't be a putz.
Once. ONCE he threw.

last night they lost.

Once. ONCE he threw.

last night they lost.
Have no idea what this means. He lost in 2017 too. He's lost a lot of games his whole career. No other QB has lead his team more, has won with huge amount of injuries, has lead huge game winning drives with the likes of Chris Hogan, Reche Caldwell & Kenbrell Thompkins.

Have no idea what this means. He lost in 2017 too. He's lost a lot of games his whole career. No other QB has lead his team more, has won with huge amount of injuries, has lead huge game winning drives with the likes of Chris Hogan, Reche Caldwell & Kenbrell Thompkins.
Bruh I’m not trying to hear the tales and resume of Tom Brady from you right now. Y’all have worn that the **** out.

accept that the bucs lost. It’s given me peace and joy.

he quit on the patriots.

nobody comes above the team. Nobody.

Bruh I’m not trying to hear the tales and resume of Tom Brady from you right now. Y’all have worn that the **** out.

he quit on the patriots.

No one knows what you're talking about. I suggest you take you bruh and head to the little kid's Patriots message board where people talk like that.

No one knows what you're talking about. I suggest you take you bruh and head to the little kid's Patriots message board where people talk like that.
You: “LALALALA I CAN’T HEAR YOU LALALA” *fingers in ears*

…he lost. And when they cheaply stacked the team, he got a ring.

...how does that make it better?
Exactly. The Rams had no time to mess around with the ball. It's Cover Three and keep the ball in front of you. An all-out blitz by the Bucs is foolish. Rush two, drop nine into coverage. Keep the ball inbounds and the game is over.

And when they cheaply stacked the team, he got a ring.
Still makes me laugh that SF teased Brady but chose to stand pat with "that MFer" over him.

Indeed the Bucs had a stacked team, so what was Tom to do, say no thanks, I'd rather play for the Bears?

Even with the stacked team they struggled early last season till it seems Arians got his fat ass out of the way and let Tom do his thing.

Still surprised Leftwich hasn't cashed in on Tom's great play just like Daboll is about to cash in on Josh Allen.

Honestly I wouldn’t use Johnson as an excuse. TB O is better with him not playing.

Wasn't Tampa's year. Just too many injuries and then they ran into a stacked Rams team who is most likely winning the SB. No shame in that.

he quit on the patriots.

Brady didn't quit on the Patriots. Belichick shoved him out the door. Get over it.

We had to suffer through Cam Newton. Now we have Mac Jones. Move on instead of acting like a jilted lover.

As for this game, Brady willed the Bucs to an almost impossible comeback cos that's what he does. It was the Bucs defense and play calling that let them down leading to a huge 50 yard pass on a corner blitz that made zero sense given the situation. Why blitz and give Cooper Kupp, one of the most dangerous receivers in the NFL a 1 on 1 route up the middle?

This loss was largely on the shoulders of the defense who buckled at the end and the coach's call, similar to the way the Belichick-led Patriots defense buckled against the Giants after Brady had brought the Pats the lead late in that game in the 4th quarter to ruin the perfect season.

Now after Aaron Rodgers CHOKES for the umpteemth time in the playoffs with a completely STACKED Packers team that had the #2 overall defense and the #4 WR corps in the NFL, instead people want to blame Brady for leading a depleted Bucs team to a virtual tie with a very talented RAms team only to lose to bad defense playcalling in the last 30 seconds of the game? Come on Dude. At the end of the day I'm gonna blame Rodgers way more for his team's loss than Brady. Aaron Rodgers just has ZERO of that CLUTCH DNA that Brady has shown for his entire career, that last LOSS included.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back