• Bucs win by 4 or more

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Bucs win by 3 or less

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Rams pull of the third upset of the Divisional Round

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rams doing the 2015 Broncos speed rush and dip on the edges with Donald inside. Say goodnight Tom.

The 28-3 comeback started with a TD with 2:06 left in the 3rd quarter to pull within 19. Bucs field goal here puts them within 21 with 3:02 left. Just saying! :D

Field goal is the right call here. There's no good options, but that's the better one.

what an inspirational FG!!! thanx Coach Hogwart..you're the best!

You were a Falcons fan when they lost to the Patriots and now you’re a Patriots fan?

Genuinely confused as to how that works.
I guess he was smart enough to abandon the Falcons ship but I still have no respect for team hoppers.

I absolutely love this game! GO RAMS!!

I might be a Patriots fan now, but I use to be a Falcons fan. I hope they humiliate TB!
Y’all might not like what I posted, but there is no difference in you pulling for a QB who use to play for your team and me pulling against a QB who humiliated my team!
Wait what? Lmao, you just switched Teams? Ummm….

The way the rams are playing I could only see buffalo stopping them, especially if stafford plays half this good here on out. Hes been perfect thus far.

Tough end for tampa, just too hard to repeat in the league these days. If they bring back most of the same team next year they’ll be right back imo.
They'll be a year older and another year removed from their SB year. Need to bring in fresh blood

Field goal is the right call here. There's no good options, but that's the better one.
I( beg to differ...Rams ain't Falcons...TB needed a TD or 1st down

The 28-3 comeback started with a TD with 2:06 left in the 3rd quarter to pull within 19. Bucs field goal here puts them within 21 with 3:02 left. Just saying! :D
The Bucs need for Donald to get off the field for that to happen.

Reactions: sb1
Ok so Tom has an extra 56 seconds for a buffer

Reactions: sb1
Special teams again. Bruce arians lol.

Brady ain’t retiring after this. Arians will be though. You know, “retiring.”

Pinion showing why 49ers fans hated him.

With this pass rush which team can withstand this onslaught of rams.

Only chiefs have a decent offensive line to hold them but guess bills will beat them .

49ers pulling a giant only can knock off rams. If 49ers do not beat Rams then they are winning the Superbowl.

I don't doubt Tom, but I don't think he has the help on the field or coaching here to get it done.

EDIT : fumble recovery.... well maybe he's got help.
This Is How It Ends GIF by Breaking Bad

More or less 3 quarters of football...
Bucs 6 points on the board...
And now ball on the 40...

You were a Falcons fan when they lost to the Patriots and now you’re a Patriots fan?

Genuinely confused as to how that works.
Well, after a lifetime of being disappointed I decided I needed to find a new team. When the Patriots drafted Mac Jones, and with the other Bama Boys on the team, Patriots are my team.
I don’t have I’ll feelings toward the Falcons, but they have broken my heart for 50 years.

LOL out of bounds kick again

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back