• Bucs win by 4 or more

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Bucs win by 3 or less

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Rams pull of the third upset of the Divisional Round

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The way our defense played against the bills, no qb in the world could have taken us there :p
Amen to that !! And we have some fans pointing fingers at Mac.

If bill wants to show he is still the top dog, Needs to strip bare the team of non performers and get to playoffs with a bunch of young blood who look primed for 2023 .

Arians just stands on the sideline doing nothing. How is he considered a good HC by the media and some fans on here ?
Todd Licht and Tom Brady.

The way the rams are playing I could only see buffalo stopping them, especially if stafford plays half this good here on out. Hes been perfect thus far.

Tough end for tampa, just too hard to repeat in the league these days. If they bring back most of the same team next year they’ll be right back imo.

If bill wants to show he is still the top dog, Needs to strip bare the team of non performers and get to playoffs with a bunch of young blood who look primed for 2023 .
Agree and I have confidence he will....this was a good first step but we need an upgrade in talent.....

Lmao, I forgot all about OJ Howard being on that team

So what is bruce arians role ? he doesnt coach the defense .he is an offensive guy. But he talked crap about BB last yr.

I absolutely love this game! GO RAMS!!

I might be a Patriots fan now, but I use to be a Falcons fan. I hope they humiliate TB!
Y’all might not like what I posted, but there is no difference in you pulling for a QB who use to play for your team and me pulling against a QB who humiliated my team!

I think that is exactly the plan. Might be a little more pain in 2022 but 2023 our window opens if everything goes well.

The way the rams are playing I could only see buffalo stopping them, especially if stafford plays half this good here on out. Hes been perfect thus far.

Tough end for tampa, just too hard to repeat in the league these days. If they bring back most of the same team next year they’ll be right back imo.
Unless Brady calls it a career.

TB's under pressure every drop back

So what is bruce arians role ? he doesnt coach the defense .he is an offensive guy. But he talked crap about BB last yr.
Figurehead?

I absolutely love this game! GO RAMS!!

I might be a Patriots fan now, but I use to be a Falcons fan. I hope they humiliate TB!
Y’all might not like what I posted, but there is no difference in you pulling for a QB who use to play for your team and me pulling against a QB who humiliated my team!
You were a Falcons fan when they lost to the Patriots and now you’re a Patriots fan?

Genuinely confused as to how that works.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back