PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFC Championship Game: Vikings @ Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait for the media to talk themselves into a pretzel about how Philadelphia will beat the Pats in 2 weekz

omg are you guys really this clueless?

"The Patriots are going to win" followed by 48 minutes of silence isn't compelling television. Do you seriously not get that?

I can't wait for the media to talk themselves into a pretzel about how Philadelphia will beat the Pats in 2 weekz
Of course because the Pats barely won and Philly is smoking Minny

Although that loss obviously hurt for ya last week, at least you get to watch the team that did it get clowned! :cool:
lol Yeah what a complete dome team, there secondary is getting lost, It's perfect because Brees would have beat the Eagles outside I think, with the run game. And Vikes look like they don't even belong because got ****y. :cool:

This "RPO" (#buzzword) stuff is ideal for Foles, and probably is a comfort zone for him since he did so much read option stuff during his years with Chip Kelly. You know we'll be prepared for that.

"The Patriots are going to win" followed by 48 minutes of silence isn't compelling television. Do you seriously not get that?
I'd watch it.

Wonder if Arlen Specter will be an honorary captain at the Super Bowl.

Vikings are getting taken to Skol.

I'm so sorry.

“Jim, Titans are going to get smacked down. I’d be surprised if anyone is still watching mid third quarter.”

I say we win the SB by double digits.

We would actually have to start fast in a Super Bowl. Doesn’t mean we can’t score in a hurry but a higher % way to win big. Happy either way obviously.

Wouldn’t it be crazy if we actually started fast offensively in a Super Bowl?

I think Foles is a legitimate starting QB. Much better than some scrubs we have starting in the NFL these days. He shouldn't be taken lightly at all for the SB.

He's always been. Then he felt into the hands of bad coaching and then kind of regressed to the point of thinking about retirement. Kudos to the Eagles HC to be able to make him bring his best game back.

We'll def have Gronk. 2 weeks is HUGE.

Really I think it's impossible to know when it comes to concussions. How many weeks did Gilmore miss seemingly out of the blue?

Do they go for 2 if they get in? I think if you've got a chance to get it back to within 2 scores you do.

dumb..needed 4 scores
edit--or 3 scores and 3 2 pointers..not so bad I guess

Wow what a catch!
Edit: nope

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes