PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New stuff about footgate

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW Joker, I'm curious, who do you hate more? Mangina or unsexy Rexy?

As for myself, it's Mangina. Not even close. Rexy's pretty funny imo, arrogant as hell hot-dog-smoker, but still funny. As much as I wanted us to beat his ass, it never came close to the violent thoughts I used to have about Mangina.

I don't hate Rex Ryan...I loathe the NY Jets football team, from top to bottom. Ratgini is beneath contempt as far as I'm concerned.Ryan is terrific as an adversary. Fredo is just...how can I put this...a fat little arrogant punk.

I slept on the foam foot idea and came up with T-O-E-S in white lettering on one side and TOES TOES TOES on the other.

even if we don't face them, I can always throw them up on E Bay as a novelty...break even would be like 200 or 250....shoot, I can get rid of that right now in my neighborhood...heh

What I wanna know is, how is it all these old, butt-ugly butterballs like Ryan get to marry good looking women?

Could it have something to do with the weight of the wallet?:singing:

Do you seriously think that skank is good looking????

Lupica ripped Rex pretty well in this mornings column. It was pretty much "After all this crap, you'd BETTER win the Super Bowl or else...". I'd link to it, but why give him the hits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes