New Stats Tool - Feedback Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
I've been spending a lot of time over the last couple of weeks tweaking the stats tool, and ended up redoing it a bit where you can now break it down further, select a range of games, additional parameters, etc.

I think I've got it close to where it needs to be, and I'm opening it up to registered/logged in members to play around with and give me some feedback on it:

Patriots Stats:
2017 New England Patriots Stats | Sortable 3rd Down, Red Zone Passing and Rushing Opponent Stats.

Opponents Stats:
2017 New England Patriots Opponent Stats | Sortable 3rd Down, Red Zone Passing and Rushing Opponent Stats.

So try it out and let me know what you think :)

Last edited:
Actually it is very good. I'm not a major user of many different stats sites but this sort and data manipulation is the best I've seen/used.

Reactions: Ian
Actually it is very good. I'm not a major user of many different stats sites but this sort and data manipulation is the best I've seen/used.

Thanks, I didn't get a chance to finish auditing last night's game, but I'll do it tonight when I get home from work and they should be available later this evening.

I just got tired of not being able to find a place that allowed me to get the numbers I was looking for, or at least not easily, which was one of the reasons why I even put this together to begin with. Hopefully others will find it useful and I'm certainly open to any suggestions. I'm also working on one for the defensive side of the ball that will also be sortable by down, distance, Etc. That one's a little tougher given that the information there isn't quite as easily available and requires a little more work. But I did it a few years ago and I just have to try and remember how I put it together.

Just last night I started developing a pet project that will calculate the 16 game totals players are on pace for because over the years I've always found myself hand calculating that for any player I was interested in. Perhaps that could be a nice feature for you.

• Winner
Reactions: Ian
Just last night I started developing a pet project that will calculate the 16 game totals players are on pace for because over the years I've always found myself hand calculating that for any player I was interested in. Perhaps that could be a nice feature for you.
Yes, excellent idea, I can definitely do that :)

I'll put that together tonight for you!

• Winner
Reactions: jah
Stats from this week are updated, with snaps being added now and then I'll start working on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back