New England Patriots are the best team in the NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

wistahpatsfan

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
6-1
1/2 game ahead of the Steelers
There is no one this team should fear. All other teams should be worried to play this team. Considering the changes and upheavals this team has had, it's amazing to think that this team sits atop of the league...Incredible!

The Number One Team in the NFL.

Even if the Steelers win, we'll have a half game lead on them.

Congratulations.
:rocker:

6-1
There is no one this team should fear. All other teams should be worried to play this team. Considering the changes and upheavals this team has had, it's amazing to think that this team sits atop of the league...Incredible!

How about we wait until tonight before jumping up and down?

Too early to proclaim anyone the best. The Broncos last year were 6-1 at this point. I am damn happy the Pats will have the best record after eight weeks, but there are still 9 weeks to go.

6-1
i dont think this team is there yet..the games against ben and peyton whining will tell us how good we really are

If the Saints can help the Pats out, the Pats can make the lead a full game instead of the chincy half game. :p

Last edited:
The steelers are the best team in football

Unless new Orleans has something to say about that tonight

Patriots win and the J-E-T-S lose..!st place New England Patriots...

The Steelers lose tonight.

Re: The Number One Team in the NFL.

Even if the Steelers win, we'll have a half game lead on them.

Congratulations.
:rocker:

And this with a team that is still growing up and learning about the NFL. Truly an incredible accomplishment.

IMO the biggest obstacle ahead isn't any team, it's the rookie wall.

We are definitely in the conversation...

Cannot believe we are doing it while starting 4 rookies on D & no Randy..

Too bad some of the members in the game thread had no faith in the team.

While i'm EXTREMELY Impressed and proud of this young team, its way to early to call them "the best". What i love is that this team is growing in front of our eyes and still winning while doing it. Big tests coming up. Can't wait to see how we respond.

i dont think this team is there yet..the games against ben and peyton whining will tell us how good we really are

A month ago the Miami, Baltimore, SD, Minn stretch was supposed to tell us how good we really are.

We beat those 4 teams in a row. What more do you need to see?

Belichick plus Brady= Formula to success!
Great special teams and a defense stepping up at crucial times helps too!

The steelers are the best team in football

Unless new Orleans has something to say about that tonight

Why? But for a bad call they would have lost to Miami just last week.

6-1

I lol'd......

A month ago the Miami, Baltimore, SD, Minn stretch was supposed to tell us how good THEY really are.

THEY beat those 4 teams in a row. What more do you need to see?

Fixed for accuracy.

EDIT: Unless I'm wrong and you DO play for the New England Patriots?

Good win for the team today. I'm impressed with how this team plays like a TEAM. It really is a collective effort each week.

Last edited:
I don't know if we're the best team in the NFL yet, but the scary part is that we've got so much room to improve.

Hernandez, Tate, Gronk, Edelman, Lawfirm, Woody are still improving on offense. McCourty, Butler, Arrington, Brace who was huge on the 4th down stop, Deaderick, Pryor, Mayo, Spikes, Ninko, Cunningham, Chung. Mesko and Ingram. BOB.

This might be the worst team we have in the next 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes