PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: VIDEO: Robert Kraft Visits Drew Bledsoe’s Winery

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
VIDEO: Robert Kraft Visits Drew Bledsoe’s Winery
Robert Alvarez
Watch Patriots Chairman and CEO Robert Kraft take a trip to Washington state to visit Drew Bledsoe for a behind-the-scenes winery tour.

The post VIDEO: Robert Kraft Visits Drew Bledsoe’s Winery appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Cool video. Drew had a house in my Uncles back yard in Medfield, MA a while back when he was with the Pats. When I was a kid in the 1970's we would snowmobile back there and later Drew bought that land (Curt Schilling bought the house from Drew).

On a side note my Uncles home was a log cabin he built with his brother when they got out of the service after WWII.

Last edited:
After last night's proceedings, Bob might want to head to the winery again...and again...
I think he brought some of that wine back to NE and Belichick dipped in before the draft last night.

My guess is he's headed to Tokyo for some sake before committing ritual seppuku and being cremated....

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back