PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Reveal First Photographs Of Tom Brady In Team Uniforms

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's even more hideous than I thought.

Wait till the Bucs sign Kap, then bench Brady in favor of him when they are 3-5.

I'm a photographer, and I can tell you hard light, meaning light that has not been diffused, can make a person look much older because of the shadows it creates. I'm not saying Tom isn't old obviously, but the lighting can actually make him look older than he would if you saw him under different lighting conditions.

So if the photographer used diffused light Brady might look even older? :eek::D

You may already have played your last meaningful game Tommy Boy and it ended with a pick 6

Oh Teejus Christ. You're trying to be funny again. It's not working. Maybe try something more provocative like, " My mommy wishes she never had me so I hate Brady".

They should go 10-6 at worst next year. Their schedule is not that bad outside of NO, KC, GB, and a few other teams.

For the first time in his career Brady is going to have to win a super bowl playing on WC weekend, which means 4 games. Little chance the Bucs get the 1 seed next year.

LOL, it's pretty clear a girl is running their social media...

Yep. Embarrassing.

Brady won’t win a Super Bowl again. As much of a stone cold lock as there is.

Yep. Embarrassing.

Honestly, I pulling for him to take the Bucs to the NFCCG so that he can at least match what Joe Montana did with the Chiefs and can shut up Rob Parker. Really, he should have retired. It's almost as if he's taking all the criticism about him being a system QB too personally.

Sorry.
Didn't bite on the Click Bait.
I'll look when Brady is hoisting a Lombardi in a TB uniform.
Until then, I wish him good health and success (except in an SB against the Pats), but, otherwise, "meh!"

Yep. Embarrassing.

Yep. Embarrassing. As much as a Soy Boy take as there ever was.

You may already have played your last meaningful game Tommy Boy and it ended with a pick 6

The Bradyites blame Bill for that.

Sorry.
Didn't bite on the Click Bait.
I'll look when Brady is hoisting a Lombardi in a TB uniform.
Until then, I wish him good health and success (except in an SB against the Pats), but, otherwise, "meh!"

There’s no when. He ain’t winning jack. But other than that yes I agree

Honestly, I pulling for him to take the Bucs to the NFCCG so that he can at least match what Joe Montana did with the Chiefs and can shut up Rob Parker. Really, he should have retired. It's almost as if he's taking all the criticism about him being a system QB too personally.
Brady could win 2 more superbowls and it wouldn't shut Rob Parker up. He said Brady wouldnt ever even sniff another Superbowl after his 3rd for cripes sake. The difference with Brady vs Montana might be Montana didnt have any weapons with the Chiefs and Brady certainly does with the Bucs

This is the same Rob Parker that said Aaron Judge is more of a face of the Yankees than Derek Jeter was. Lol. His sports knowledge is well you know. Not to be taken seriously. I doubt even he believes what he’s saying. Same with Kellerman.

Call me crazy but I think Tampa takes the NFC south.

hqdefault.jpg
Screenshot-2020-06-17-at-4.20.14-AM.png

Looks great. Better than those new Pats unis. I wish him the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back