PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: REPORT: Eagles Reach Deal to Send QB Wentz to Indianapolis

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
REPORT: Eagles Reach Deal to Send QB Wentz to Indianapolis
Ian Logue
Over the last few days there have been reports about a variety of teams interested in Eagles QB, Carson Wentz, but it appears we finally know where he's headed.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

We couldn’t have come up with a better deal than that? I guess time will tell if it’s a good deal for which team.

I wonder how this affects the Clots' salary cap situation...Fecals are taking a $33.5M bath this season (don't know about 2022 & beyond); Clots gotta be eating the rest, whatever that is...

We couldn’t have come up with a better deal than that? I guess time will tell if it’s a good deal for which team.
Why would we want to? Wentz was legitmately one of the worst QBs in football and is surrounded by massive character and leadership issues according to many sources. And his contract is terrible.

I was rooting for him to turn it around. Not anymore. I cannot root for anything that benefits that slimebag organization. I hope he's terrible, they go 9-7 and have to give up a #1 for him.

NBCSPhilthy had a half-hour special last night about the trade; and while those interviewed agreed the compensation was fair, they also agreed that they are screwed for 2021 ($33.5M dead cap hit from Wentz' contract), and that this organization looks really really bad right now...the No Fun Fecals...

NBCSPhilthy had a half-hour special last night about the trade; and while those interviewed agreed the compensation was fair, they also agreed that they are screwed for 2021 ($33.5M dead cap hit from Wentz' contract), and that this organization looks really really bad right now...the No Fun Fecals...
They have $40 million in dead money w Wentz and Desean Jackson and they are STILL $43 million over the cap.......
Roseman doesnt look so brilliant now....the cows/chicken or whatever the F the expression is.... come from all those huge post-Super Bowl contracts they gave out....

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back