PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Patriots News 3-10, Patriots Make Solid Moves, The Dynasty?

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
The Scott Pioli quote from SB51 is priceless. Somehow I never heard/read this before.

“We had a suite for the entire personnel department, and all the folks I’m working with are high-fiving… you know, out of control, but I was a mess. I felt this nervousness, and as I’m sitting there, someone slaps me on the back, and he says, ‘C’mon Scott, lighten up. You’ve got to enjoy this moment.’ And I just erupted.
“And I whipped around and said, ‘You effin’ people just don’t get it. That friggin’ guy, #12 across the field, is Freddy effin’ Krueger. He’s coming back, and he’s going to get a bunch of us. I just hope he doesn’t get us all. ”
Patriots former Vice President of Player Personnel Scott Pioli, who worked for the Falcons during Super Bowl LI, explains why he was still nervous despite being up 28-3 midway through the third quarter: Tom Brady was on the opposing sideline.​

Only item missing with the Hernandez story was Belichick driving the get-away car . *If* the “testing” performed by the league the year after Deflate-gate didn’t prove that the Ideal Gas Law was in play, then Goodel and the gang would have spent the entire league advertising budget making sure we all knew about it…..

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back