PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Patriots News 11-13, Midseason Grades For The Roster

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Patriots News 11-13, Midseason Grades For The Roster
Steve Balestrieri
“Me finding the open guy and start with my read, but also move through quicker and all of that stuff too. It's a bunch of different things"

The post Patriots News 11-13, Midseason Grades For The Roster appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

QB
Zappy: B+
Corky: D
Axel: F (as in Faking his "injury")

RB
Rham Tough: A
The Omen: B
The Rest: F (shoulda drafted Jamaree Salyer instead of Kevin Harris)

OL
Big Mike: A
Bear: B
Thanksdad: F-MINUS MINUS (his continued presence in the building is a ****ING INSULT TO EVERY PATRIOTS FAN IN THE ENTIRE ****ING WORLD)
The Rest: F (and yes that includes the value of using the 29TH OVERALL ****ING PICK ON A ****ING 24-YEAR-OLD DIVISION ****ING 3 NON-LEFT ****ING TACKLE)

DL
The Big Guy: A-
doGchow & Wise: B (when you're paid as much as they're being paid, this is what you SHOULD BE DOING ANYWAY)
Barmore: C+ (sorry not sorry but I expected more, even before his injury)
The Rest: D- (Sam Roberts a "develop-mental small-school stud"? :rofl: )

Edge
Judon: A+
The Rest: D

ILB: D (your takes on JaWrong & Jalopy are especially :rofl: )

CB
Jonathan Jones: A+
Mills & Jack Jones: B (as in Better than I thought)
Myles of Space: F-MINUS (get this ****ing incompetent ****ing stiff THE **** OFF this ****ing team RIGHT ****ING NOW)
#FreeShaunWade #LetShaunCook

Safety: B

Special Olympics teams
Saint Nick of Time Folk: A+
Marcus Jones: A
Jake the Fake: F-MINUS (see comment for the Space man above)
The Rest: DON'T ****ING CARE

Coaching
Offense: D-MINUS
Defense: B

This team would be Obviously improved by ridding itself of Thanksdad, Myles of Space & Jake the Fake... As in, like, Yesterday.

It's beyond dissapointing that WR and TE receive a C grade considering the Patriots have the highest WR/TE cost in the entire league. What a waste of money (aside from Meyers).

It's beyond dissapointing that WR and TE receive a C grade considering the Patriots have the highest WR/TE cost in the entire league. What a waste of money (aside from Meyers).

Yep... I didn't comment on the grades for WR & TE because, well, we just don't really know how good or bad they've been (aside from seeing obvious things like drops) because of the 3-headed Cesspool of Suck that is Corky, his OL & his coaches.

Yep... I didn't comment on the grades for WR & TE because, well, we just don't really know how good or bad they've been (aside from seeing obvious things like drops) because of the 3-headed Cesspool of Suck that is Corky, his OL & his coaches.
What do you think of press seeing Wynn start practice at LT?

What do you think of press seeing Wynn start practice at LT?

Not shocking... At this stage of the season, as long as there aren't any more injuries, then the best role for Lose/Lose - provided Cachoo doesn't try to get his QB killed too - is as insurance at both LT & LG. His time as a starter here (again, barring injury) is Over.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back