PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Patriots News 07-17, Harry’s Trade Was Overdue, Interior DL Questions

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Kneal, Harry: Wrong player on the Wrong team at the Wrong time.

Makes one question the entire Process, from evaluation to selection to instruction...

"Davon Godchaux was signed to be the big two-gapping nose tackle..."

- If he was, then the FO made a very serious mistake... Because he isn't one... a big, 2-gapping Nose Tackle, that is...

"Another player that needs to step up is Lawrence Guy, who was not his usual solid, consistent self in 2021. He’s at that age where many of the big defensive linemen begin to wear down. He’ll bear watching, as will veterans Henry Anderson, Byron Cowart, and Carl Davis. Deatrich Wise is a solid interior pass rusher but has improved against the run. Daniel Ekuale is suspended for the first two games of the season. Bill Murray, who has been on the practice squad for the past two years is in a make-or-break summer...
"...I’m intrigued to see what Sam Roberts (D-2, Defensive Player of the Year) and UDFA LaBryan Ray from Alabama can bring to the table. Roberts dominated against lesser competition, and Ryan came highly recruited to Nick Saban’s program. But he has never been able to stay healthy."

- This needs to be Guy's last season as a major snaps-eater; dude's worn to the bone I'm afraid... And I wouldn't give you a conditional 2025 7th-rounder for the rest of those stiffs you mentioned - Godsmack included - combined.

He can’t come back right? The ink is dry and our pick was nor conditional right? I feel for the guy now. Can’t get a break.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back