PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Patriots 2021 Draft Profile, WR Rashod Bateman, Minnesota

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Patriots 2021 Draft Profile, WR Rashod Bateman, Minnesota
Steve Balestrieri
his YAC (yards-after-catch) is impressive due to very good agile moves, excellent balance, and strength after contact.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Similar to Kadarius Toney, #15 is too early for him here, but if he's still available at #46...

Watch film of Bateman and eventually you realize, he is Harry part 2.

hard pass!

if you want to see a receiver that can get open at will, watch film of Moore of ole miss. He is sudden, he is twitchy, he has decent speed and he can work in the slot or outside.

Yeah, after Harry, college receivers seem great at catching balls in traffic for good at fighting for the catch while covered, are just receivers that can’t get open in the NFL.

Watch film of Bateman and eventually you realize, he is Harry part 2.

hard pass!

if you want to see a receiver that can get open at will, watch film of Moore of ole miss. He is sudden, he is twitchy, he has decent speed and he can work in the slot or outside.

dear god not another Harriet!

Similar to Kadarius Toney, #15 is too early for him here, but if he's still available at #46...
People giving Toney first round buzz are absolutely bonkers. I swear a decent % amount of people have just found out about him.

I remember talking about him 2 years ago with @KontradictioN ... "If he ever puts its together" type stuff. Anyway, he's a demon in space. Absolute chess piece. He'll put you over the top but isn't a WR1 you build around. If I'm KC or TB, take a shot but he's not a guy that will dictate coverage or change a game plan. High-end dessert. Not the main course.

Bateman is super interesting. I see him as a really solid WR2. Comp to Michael Thomas is rich but he's in that mold for sure.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back