Pick Results: MIA: 0% at NE: 0%

Sun
Sep 12th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

PatsFans.com Article

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Patriots 2021 Draft Profile, OT, Christian Darrisaw, Virginia Tech
Steve Balestrieri
Christian Darrisaw,is an explosive, dominant run-blocker and packs a terrific punch as a pass blocker where his game has yet to see his peak

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

captain stone

Hall of Fame Poster
Could be the 4th OLman off the board after Sewell, Slater & AVT...not as versatile as Slater & AVT, nor as complete as Sewell...Doubt that he's a realistic target at #15...I hope Bill isn't giving serious consideration to his teammate Ras-I Farley at #15 either...

Ras-IR Dowling

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Could be the 4th OLman off the board after Sewell, Slater & AVT...not as versatile as Slater & AVT, nor as complete as Sewell...Doubt that he's a realistic target at #15...I hope Bill isn't giving serious consideration to his teammate Ras-I Farley at #15 either...
If we don’t trade up for a qb I’m looking at 3 players. Horn, Collins and Paye. I think OL is good enough to get addressed for depth later on and I’m assuming your 4 playmakers on offense (Pitts chase smith waddle are off the board).

captain stone

Hall of Fame Poster
If we don’t trade up for a qb I’m looking at 3 players. Horn, Collins and Paye. I think OL is good enough to get addressed for depth later on and I’m assuming your 4 playmakers on offense (Pitts chase smith waddle are off the board).

If Micah Parsons is also available at #15, would you include him with Paye, Collins & Horn?