PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: NFL RUMORS: Eagles 'Close' to Trading Wentz?

Draft and develop is the proven way. Taking someone else’s table scraps at QB seldom works.

I guess depends what the price is. I think a 2nd rounder and other compensation is fair for most of these guys.

This asking for 2 first rounders is ridiculous though. But all it takes is one desperate team.

I guess depends what the price is. I think a 2nd rounder and other compensation is fair for most of these guys.

This asking for 2 first rounders is ridiculous though. But all it takes is one desperate team.
I agree with that. No way our #15 should be burned for any of these mid-tier QB dice rolls.

Yep. Ryan Pace will bid against himself in a war for a mediocre injury-prone QB.
How that incompetent clown Pace still has a GM job is one of life's great Mysteries.

What a surprise, the Eagles are not actually close to trading Wentz, and were actually just fishing for offers because everybody realizes he's not worth a tenth of their asking price.

Lol he can get paid millions to sit on the bench then.

Sounds like no one is willing to pay the ridiculous price they were asking. Eventually they will have to come down or will pay wentz to sit on the bench

The rumors that the Eagle's want two firsts for Wentz and the Raiders want two first for Carr makes me think that the cost of trading for a QB will be too high. Hopefully some teams with with top 8 draft picks trade for starters so that the Pats can more easily move up for one of the top 4 qbs.

Anybody can want.....Hell, Giselle wants me based on my posting. Doesn't mean it's happening.

Everyone trading QB's has to find a trading partner so considering teams are unloading......who are the buyers?

A good many teams are stuck where they CAN'T cut players like Philly.

Half of Philly wants Foles back. Just sayin..

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back