PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: MUST SEE: Tom Brady Throws Lombardi Trophy From Yacht During Bucs Championship Parade

I am both happy and sad to see this. Tom seems so much happier with the Bucs.

without question! You’d rather the parade in a T-shirt in the sun rather than frigid New England!

in years to come I wonder what ring Brady will wear when doing any media gigs. Wouldn’t shock me if he chose to wear just the Bucs one....possibly a pats one on one hand and the Bucs one on the other

He has experience

I doubt he was drinking beer to be walking that way. Probably had a couple of sweet vodka drinks, which on the water, in the Florida sun and heat has a x10 power if you're not used to it. Lmao

Anyway, this disrespectful treatment of the Lombardi can not stand. Goodell will take one of the 2021 picks away from the team. I wonder which one of the Patriots picks it'll be?

BB didnt crash the party with his boat?

There was also video of Brady needing assistance walking off the boats since he was so plastered.

Not exactly a great look, but he's human and earned the right to have a good time......let's give him a pass.

For a guy who doesn't drink, two mimosas and some choppy water with the boat can probably hit him hard.

But, yeah, he's an adult at a party.

LOL, pretty sure eating some egg whites and whatever little else he had before they went out there didn't give him enough of a buffer in his stomach to withstand what the 20-ish-year-olds probably got him to throw down. Us guys in our mid 40s don't stand a chance, especially someone like Brady who I'm sure probably hasn't drank that much in quite a long time :D
He's a lightweight. It think it's hysterical.

If this was the Pats it would have cost us a first rounder under some obscure NFL ruling.

I did put this over in the Tom Brady forum but then found this thread here. So weird to see Tom like this. Never saw him like this after any of the 6 duck boat parades.

Reactions: Ian
I did put this over in the Tom Brady forum but then found this thread here. So weird to see Tom like this. Never saw him like this after any of the 6 duck boat parades.

He’s a Florida Man now. Gronk has always been a Florida Man...

The only thing that I could attribute it to was that up here, he was either too young and wanted to not damage his brand in it's formative years, or he was the boss in the second run. the boss has to maintain composure. Always in charge. Down there, as @KontradictioN says, he's a Florida man. He's on vacation now.

good thing it was caught or else Goodell would be starting SINKGATE proceedings today.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down