PatsFans.com - Mobile
PatsFans.com
Search

NEW ARTICLE: MUST SEE: Tom Brady Throws Lombardi Trophy From Yacht During Bucs Championship Parade

2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Ian

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
All I could think of was man...that thing is heavy and would sink like a rock if they didn't catch it. :oops:

brdmaverick

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
There was also video of Brady needing assistance walking off the boats since he was so plastered.

Not exactly a great look, but he's human and earned the right to have a good time......let's give him a pass.

Ian

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
There was also video of Brady needing assistance walking off the boats since he was so plastered.

Not exactly a great look, but he's human and earned the right to have a good time......let's give him a pass.
LOL, pretty sure eating some egg whites and whatever little else he had before they went out there didn't give him enough of a buffer in his stomach to withstand what the 20-ish-year-olds probably got him to throw down. Us guys in our mid 40s don't stand a chance, especially someone like Brady who I'm sure probably hasn't drank that much in quite a long time :D

Ian

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
Tom brady probably had 1 drink. Not sure the TB12 diet includes alcohol
LOL, exactly. Even if he had 2-3, they were probably stronger than he thought. I'm in rough shape after 2 since I don't drink that often. Anything over that would have had me stumbling as well...and I don't have the luxury of having someone around to keep me upright ;)