PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Monday Breakdown, Observations, Thoughts On Patriots 26-3 Win Over The Colts

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
"...Jake Bailey had a poor afternoon despite booming a 58-yarder on his first punt. Punts for 36 yards when the Patriots were pinned deep, 39, 40, and shank off the side of his foot that traveled only seven yards were definitely not what we’ve come to expect from Bailey..."

It's unfortunately what I've come to expect from the Worst Punter in the NFL (statistically).

"...Jake Bailey had a poor afternoon despite booming a 58-yarder on his first punt. Punts for 36 yards when the Patriots were pinned deep, 39, 40, and shank off the side of his foot that traveled only seven yards were definitely not what we’ve come to expect from Bailey..."

It's unfortunately what I've come to expect from the Worst Punter in the NFL (statistically).

He used to be so reliable, then after he gets paid he's been a turd

We need the old Bailey back

I think @Ross12 said it best, I think he’s hurt, so hopefully the bye will do him some good.

Then why hasn't he been on an injury report?

Sorry I ain't buying the injury excuse.

Dude just sucks... Hey somebody has to be the league's worst, and we just happen to have him...

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back