PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Tuesday Patriots Notebook 3/26: News and Notes

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 3/26: News and Notes
Ian Logue
It's been interesting to hear the reactions following Jerod Mayo's press conference on Monday, and at the rate things are going, it's likely that he'll sound quite differently in the coming months.

The post Tuesday Patriots Notebook 3/26: News and Notes appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Interesting note regarding Washington. Thus far I have been working on the assumption that they would take whichever QB that they liked the most that was available at #2, between Williams, Maye and Daniels.

Tom Pelissero reported on Monday that the Washington Commanders could have their eyes set on Michigan’s J.J. McCarthy.​
“When I’ve had conversations here, with executives from other teams who know (Commanders GM) Adam Peters well, know the situation well, the most popular answer for what they do at No. 2 is J.J. McCarthy,” said Pelissero on NFL Network Monday via NBC Sports Boston. “So a lot of drama still to come.”​
If that’s the case, it certainly increases the chances that the Patriots – if they are indeed sold on Drake Maye – would be able to land their potential quarterback of the future.​
However, New England is also reportedly high on the former Michigan standout, which could potentially remove a player they’re still evaluating from the equation.​
The next question would then be whether or not they’re sold enough on Maye

Wow, surprised at this news; Harris is only 27.

That "neck sprain" he suffered last year must have been far more serious than what we fans were lead to believe.

Former Patriots running back Damien Harris announced his retirement on Instagram on Monday, ending his NFL career. The former 3rd round pick by the Patriots in 2019 ended up being a solid contributor for New England, before the club ultimately shifted the offense in favor of Rhamondre Stevenson. Harris departed to the Bills in free agency in 2023. “Today, I am grateful I have found the strength to walk away from the game I love so much,” wrote Harris, while also later praising former coach, Bill Belichick. “Being coached by the 2 greatest head coaches of all time in Nick Saban and Bill Belichick are all just a small part of what God has done in my life with the game of football.” Best of luck to him as he moves on to whatever is next.​

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back