Pick Results: MIA: 0% at NE: 0%

Sun
Sep 12th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

PatsFans.com Article

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Julian Edelman Released by the Patriots, Another Legend Moves On
Steve Balestrieri
Following a failed physical designation the Patriots have terminated the contract of Julian Edelman. NFL.com’s Ian Rapoport was the first to

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

A Defiant Goose

In the Starting Line-Up
Oh he's expected to retire. I enjoy that outcome way more than the prospect of seeing him play with Brady in a stinkin ass Bucs jersey

captain stone

Hall of Fame Poster
Hey if he's feeling better by Thanksgiving and wants to give it one more go...and TB has a need for a part-time, chain-moving, 3rd-down receiving option, then I'm certainly not going to begrudge him the opportunity...

DarrylS

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Interesting how the media has picked up this headline and followed along.. it sounds as though the Pats did a "heartless deed", while in reality they did him a favor..

Perhaps is should be labeled, "Julian Edelman retires after failing physical"... there always seems to be veiled attempts to portray BB as some sort of villain...

vuudu

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Interesting how the media has picked up this headline and followed along.. it sounds as though the Pats did a "heartless deed", while in reality they did him a favor..

Perhaps is should be labeled, "Julian Edelman retires after failing physical"... there always seems to be veiled attempts to portray BB as some sort of villain...
I was just about to write something like this.