PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Is Damien Harris the “X-Factor” of a Loaded Running Back Group?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems just a bit premature.

Um...

48i8cc.gif

...yeah. o_O

Maybe I'm thinking of something else but I thought I read the same thing recently but not new?

Either way that's a huge F up and I try to support Josh. We were too one dimensional.

Maybe Brady was freezing out Michel (as previously suggested on PatsFans), and McDaniels is being polite and taking the hit for Brady. If true that would align with the statement that it will change this year (being polite Josh does not say, "because Brady is gone").

Nobody in the RB room gets hurt in 2019 and Harris is a wasted draft pick.

A year earlier they were playing WR Cordarrelle Patterson at RB due to injuries and Bill sucks at his job... welcome to fandom.

Maybe Brady was freezing out Michel (as previously suggested on PatsFans), and McDaniels is being polite and taking the hit for Brady. If true that would align with the statement that it will change this year (being polite Josh does not say, "because Brady is gone").
He had one pass target through the first five weeks of 2019, this despite them having no TE's to block a power run scheme or make receptions.

Sony wasn't in the "circle of trust" and the offense was blatantly showing tendencies because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back