PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: If Patriots QB Situation Falls Flat, Belichick Could End Up With a Serious Problem

Need to win today pretty or ugly, Mac needs this game to get back on track, Thornton to me is the x factor, those corners won't be able to play up at the line of scrimmage, space will open up for HH to do work. This is a MUST win!

This is a must win for any glimmer of hope for a wildcard spot.
If Mac falters I would give him the Indy game to get things together.

Could be worse. He could sign that agent provacateur Colonic Sackorpick.
Need to win today pretty or ugly, Mac needs this game to get back on track, Thornton to me is the x factor, those corners won't be able to play up at the line of scrimmage, space will open up for HH to do work. This is a MUST win!
This is a must win for any glimmer of hope for a wildcard spot.
If Mac falters I would give him the Indy game to get things together.
Due to the fact the AFC isn't as strong as we predicted, outside the top 3 KC, Baltimore, Buffalo of course..think a win can change the season, put all the BS of the season behind him Mac needs this game, he needs a 2,3 game stretch of good football. No turn overs! Thornton is the key factor he draws coverage , i expect sauce to be on Myers!

What's a little crazy is that no one is talking about that (the fact it takes three years to find out what you really have in a guy) - everyone wants to make a judgment on the two immediately, with some anointing Zappe and already wanting to trade Jones after he's barely played 3 games during what's obviously been a difficult transition in his second year. The nightmare scenario would be for neither to work out, and we end up back at square one. Which is another reason it makes sense to root for both of these guys to develop instead of picking one guy and then dumping on the other and that's - unfortunately - been a thing here as of late. :(

I thought that the Patriot fans who booed Jones last week embarrassed themselves. Devin McCourty was right, they are spoiled, and acted that way.

Eli Manning, Peyton Manning (with the Broncos), Foles, and Joe Flacco would like to show you their rings.

And a great D would give Mac (or Zappe) the time to develop. Brady and other QBs have always talked about how long it took for the game to slow down and how that made a big difference.
Our defense was fine in the first 2 weeks but Mac was still off in those games

Even the first quarter of the Bears game but he struggled

And Eli, Flacco, and Foles had to be aggressive with passing the ball in those playoffs

Peyton 2015 was something that didn't happen since 2002

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back