PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Five Patriots & NFL Things to Know: News and Notes for 4/2

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Five Patriots & NFL Things to Know: News and Notes for 4/2
Ian Logue
Some Patriots news and NFL notes for Friday, April 2, 2021.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

I do agree with McShay that Jimmy G. is not in the cards the Pats, but Justin Fields available at #11??

With that being said, Jimmy G. will wind up a Patriot.. what do any of us really know??

Thank you Mr Kraft for finally seeing the Light and speaking the unbiased, unfiltered, unabashed Truth.

London games especially suck if we lose a home game because of it...Then again Scam Newton's our QB so what difference does it really make I suppose...?

Sad to hear about Kenbrell...Don't know if this memory has been a help or hindrance for him:

Wino's strictly a situational dude now...As a 5th-year senior he was already maxed-out physically, so there was not going to be this huge 2nd-year leap from him anyway; I was just hoping for more situational awareness, maybe a bit more toughness...Instead we seem to have a locker-room lawyer who just isn't good enough to to do things on his own, without consulting his coaches...

And please, Just Say No to Justin Fields, at Any price.

We need to pass on fields, aka Dwayne Haskins part 2. One read qb’s have a low success rate in the nfl!

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back