PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Five 2021 Patriots Draft Picks Who Could Fill Key Needs in 2022

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Five 2021 Patriots Draft Picks Who Could Fill Key Needs in 2022
Ian Logue
Many people are talking about the success the Patriots had in last year's draft after getting contributions from Mac Jones, Christian Barmore and Rhamondre Stevenson, but there's a possibility there could be more to come.

The post Five 2021 Patriots Draft Picks Who Could Fill Key Needs in 2022 appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

I wouldn't hold my breath, especially in the cases of #s 3 & 4...

Midgets like Perkins & Uche who have been deluded into believing that they're "pass-rushers" need to wake the **** up and start working at other facets of their games such as, oh I don't know, shedding blocks, covering & tackling?

Tricky Tre Nixon has a tough road ahead of him to make the 53, but he'll more than likely be given another season on the PS should he clear waivers (much more likely)... Not looking real good so far Ernie...

IMO everyone in this list except for Sherman needs to work their asses off on special teams. NFL careers are short and these guys could see them end before they even start.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back