PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

need help quick ='(

T-cat

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
i have direct tv but no nfl sunday ticket...i have the channel wwlp(local channel) and they say they are airing the patriots vs. eagles preseason but when i look at 7:30 they are airing jeopardy :eek::confused: is direct tv just being stupid or am i gunna have to wait till 11 on nfl network...plz help before i start watching jeopardy in denial :(

I believe it's on a tape delay. The NFL Network which is channel 212 here has it scheduled for 9PM (Mt. Time)

hope that helps.

I think you're mistaken regarding WWLP broadcasting the game. Perhaps they were talking about the game, but I could not find anything about them airing the game tonight - over the air, by cable, or through DirecTV. Looks to me like you'll need to wait for the replay on NFL Network. There will be a thread here at patsfans.com during the game you may want to follow.

TV Listings - Find Local TV Shows and Movie Schedules - Listings Grid | TVGuide.com

Maybe you can call WWLP at 413-786-2200 for clarification.

that stinks =/ direct tv sucks :mad:

I picked up the phone for you and called WWLP and they said it was indeed on. So if you get WWLP as part of your DirecTV package, then you should get the game. DirecTV is no different from any other service provider (Dish Network, Comcast, Time Warner, etc.); they're going to provide whatever the local channels are airing.

My suggestion to you is for you to now pick up the phone and call DirecTV to verify that they will provide whatever WWLP is broadcasting, even if the guide is incorrect. Their phone number is 1-800-531-5000. Explain to them you have already verified WWLP will carry the game and you just want to make sure that they will be carrying that feed in your area.

DirecTV may be getting the same mis-information that TV Guide was; it sounded like that was the case based on the response that I got from the person at WWLP. In other words it may simply be bad information being sent out by WWLP to the proramming guides that TV Guide and DirecTV use. And if for some reason that's not the case, if you alert DirecTV now they can fix it for you before the game starts.

It's not a case of DirecTV trying to screw you.

wow man thanks for the help thats why i love being a patriots fan...GREAT FANS! :p :D :singing:

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back